Im The Conductor on the Titus Young Train... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im The Conductor on the Titus Young Train...

ahh ok. I follow the draft a great deal but I didn't bother with the WR position last year after acquiring Marshall as I felt we weren't looking in that direction.

But we desperately need speed at wideout, hopefully to replace Hartline and stick him at #4 or as a #5 WR where he belongs. So I hope the FO sees it as a need because it is.

speed at TE is a huge need as well. A TE who can split the seams to draw some good safety attention away frrom the WR's would do wonders.

Well Ireland is in trade down mode. Ideally I would love to grab Lance Kendricks in the 2nd and Titus Young in the 3rd but who knows what we'll do.

Take him at 16 if we have to

He would be a better first round pick than Jake Locker or Ingram

he sort of reminds me of Desean Jackson when he was coming out of Cal, Desean was more of a game breaker on special teams though

We drafted Ginn to offset Hagan and Booker. But Ginn and Hagan could not catch the football even when open and Booker could no longer keep open.

But instead of Booker and Hagan we have Marshall, Bess and Hartline, all who can get open and can catch the football. But none of them have break away speed.

If you look at the final four NFL teams, at these three had speedsters to stretch the field (S.Holmes, M.Wallace and J.Knox etc).

One scout's description of Young at the Senior Bowl

"Boise WR Titus Young: Thin with no definition. Goofy gait. Small chicken-like legs."

Back
Top Bottom