ImO, were only a couple pieces away from a very good offense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ImO, were only a couple pieces away from a very good offense

Not many WRs are good run blockers, that factor is moot IMO.

PLAYMAKERS, is what we have lacked for many many years, who gives a ---- if they can run block??

IMO, if we keep most of what we have on O, excluding Long, and add a difference maker at WR and in the OL, along with Tannehill getting better, we will be a good O. So, I do agree with a couple of pieces IF they are the right one's.

A bit similar on D. Add the VG CB many thought VD would be and we are in VG shape. No one is picking on the front seven or our safeties, it's on the CB's. Another VG pass rusher would be nice but, we could have a lot of success without one.

Depending on Tanny, we are not far away.

Sign Wallace, draft Allen and all of a sudden you have changed this offense drastically.

I think we are close to being really competitive. I've said it before, CRUCIAL offseason. Now is the time to go for it. Lots of pieces of there that could really propel us in the right direction.

Hey guys, got to get my post in so I can view links. Been on the Finsiders.com chat for over a year and it's where I spend from 5-7 pm. Don't be too hard on the new guy !

Back
Top Bottom