Incognito indefinite suspension? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incognito indefinite suspension?

How soon before all of these people are no longer affiliated with the team?

It won't be soon enough.

I'm not even including the Martin/Incognito scandal in why I think Richie should have been cut long ago. This team doesn't need a drunk with anger issues and psychological problems. Just thinking about the judgment Incognito showed in holding meetings at strip clubs. That's the level this guy is on. Imagine how well the players' retention for blocking assignments and improving their technique would go over at a tittie bar. The sexual assault on the golf volunteer was the icing on the cake, which I blame the Dolphins organization for just as much for giving the victim "hush money". Incognito has atrocious character and the the fact that Philbin & Co. thought he would be good in a leadership position shows serious flaws in their judgment.

I would think that a strip club would be the perfect place for a meeting with Martin
since it wouldn't have been a distraction for Martin.
Chippendales, on the other hand might have been a huge distraction for Martin

No, really, the worst thing Ross did here, now that I really think about it, and I've had some time to think about it -- and obviously now that I have the hindsight of knowing that we'd suck up the joint against Tampa -- was call for this stupid NFL investigation. He should have just gone with his gut and fired everyone. Cut Martin, cut Richie, fire the GM, fire the head coach, fire the VP of Football Operations, and call it a day.

No, really, the worst thing Ross did here, now that I really think about it, and I've had some time to think about it -- and obviously now that I have the hindsight of knowing that we'd suck up the joint against Tampa -- was call for this stupid NFL investigation. He should have just gone with his gut and fired everyone. Cut Martin, cut Richie, fire the GM, fire the head coach, fire the VP of Football Operations, and call it a day.

He needs to look like he's doing his due diligence to obtain all of the facts, even if he has enough to go on. Don't want to scare off potential candidates by looking like he's drop them at the first sign of trouble without any hard evidence.

I believe the CBA only allows him to be suspended until Dec. 12. that is all that is allowed for conduct detrimental to the team.. On Dec. 12 fins have to cut him or reinstate him...

He needs to look like he's doing his due diligence to obtain all of the facts, even if he has enough to go on. Don't want to scare off potential candidates by looking like he's drop them at the first sign of trouble without any hard evidence.

Fair enough, but I don't think Jon Gruden gives a ****, to be honest. And we all know that's going to be his first choice.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 52m
While many predict Incognito gets cut by Fins & signs w/ contender @LATimesfarmer predicts long league suspension

I heard somewhere else that a contending team was hoping we would cut him. But even if we do they may not get him if he is suspended.

Wonder if that Contending team would get the same backlash and bad press that the Dolphins are getting. You know signing someone who the media is calling a "racist" and a "bully". I bet if the Patriots signed him the media would be saying how Belichick is a genious while ignoring everything that has happened the past couple weeks.

Why would he be in prison? For ****ing around with someone who he thought was a friend? Martin clearly has issues and he used his problems to hang and dry Richie and the entire Miami organization when in principle Miami is no different than 31 other NFL locker rooms. The media is fueled by the agenda of making this a huge scandal and they are cherry picking what to write and overlook anything that might contradict Martin's side of the argument, this notion of a twisted culture in Miami is ludicrous and if Miami is a twisted culture than the entire NFL is twisted.

The NFL better be careful here in getting what they ask for, Richie I would bet could hang a lot of people out to dry, Martin included but I bet given the type of "scumbag" Richie is, he won't do that to people he considers "friends" where as Martin will do anything to make himself look better.

You tell me who the bigger scumbag is............I know who I choose.

IMO i love my dolphins , but if Richie is suspended for name calling , while other players , from other teams are doing a hell of alot worse , ihope Richie sues the hell out of the miami dolphins , and hope he brings out enough **** to hang them alllllllllll .

Does this mean Tampa Bay gets suspended for bulling the Dolphins Monday night?

Richie may be a prankster , a joker exc. but in no way dose he deserve to be suspended , while others is out here driving up and down the highways Putting peoples lives in jepordy , whats worse a name caller , or a damn drunk driving down the road and hitting a car with maybe a couple kids say 8 moths and myabe a 1 year old and a 4 year old in that car and he runs over the media and kills them all ?? IMO Martin said as much as Cog has ,and i think thy need to give Richie a couple games with out pay , and let this die down , and fix the locker room to where this dosent happen again ........

Back
Top Bottom