incognto's tweets say possibly back to the phins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

incognto's tweets say possibly back to the phins?

Incognito definitely isn't a perfect fit what this offense entails/needs from its offensive linemen. But lets not forget that he performed pretty well with Long to his left and Pouncey to his right. I could definitely see him playing RG in this offense and being better than anyone else out there in the FA market.

That being said due to the media **** storm that would ensue I don't think he will be brought back. On the other hand I would love to see him brought back just to see this organization give a big middle finger to the "pushing our liberal agenda/pussification of America" journalists out there.

cant be any wonder why the good ole USA has more homicide, suicide and mental health issues than any other country in this world. This is how we treat people with issues? Kicking them out? As someone who's been through all the meds and therapy nonsense, finally realizing that it does more harm than good and now am a totally different person, I would welcome back Incognito in a heartbeat. He made a mistake, he's only human. I know many of you like to make believe you are perfect, and like to make believe you are a way better person (I doubt you'd say it to his face) but you're not. This is not how you treat people with issues; meds and therapy do more harm than good. People need society to support and help them, they need selfless people who care and push them forward, not backward. Pathetic how we treat people in the so called most free, prosperous nation alive. Richie did a stupid thing, but I would welcome his ass back with open arms and support him every step of the way.

cant be any wonder why the good ole USA has more homicide, suicide and mental health issues than any other country in this world. This is how we treat people with issues? Kicking them out? As someone who's been through all the meds and therapy nonsense, finally realizing that it does more harm than good and now am a totally different person, I would welcome back Incognito in a heartbeat. He made a mistake, he's only human. I know many of you like to make believe you are perfect, and like to make believe you are a way better person (I doubt you'd say it to his face) but you're not. This is not how you treat people with issues; meds and therapy do more harm than good. People need society to support and help them, they need selfless people who care and push them forward, not backward. Pathetic how we treat people in the so called most free, prosperous nation alive. Richie did a stupid thing, but I would welcome his ass back with open arms and support him every step of the way.
I am all for 2nd chances but this would be like a 10th chance for him. dude has issues, he needs to focus on himself not football take a year off and deal with it

I would trust a 12 year old over Richi Incogs at this point in time...

Doesn't take away my love for the way Richie plays the game though, but his credibility has really taken a plunge after all these irrational tweets he's been making the past months.

Get better Richie, I wanna see you manhandling and getting under opposing D-linemen skin in 2014...just not as a dolphin brotha- no hard feelings.

I had a better chance at winning Buffett's billion than Richie coming back to play for the Fins.

Again, he's not coming back although re-signing him is not without pragmatic benefits. Considering that the majority of players who understand the tempest in a teapot caused by an unusually sensitive boy in a reasonably familiar locker room "culture" - if or when becoming free agents, the media-disapproving, unpopular act of standing by someone whom they may believe had been scapegoated definitely could resonates in attracting them to the franchise that doesn't hang their players out to dry.

he's going to Ultra. Don't you guys check his twitter? LOL!

wish I was joking.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO · 22m
Happy Thursday everybody. Headed home to Miami to take in some culture at Ultra. Say hi... I'm very #FRIENDLY pic.twitter.com/VmfhaqYnTk

Maybe he loves attention. I can't understand what he why he would tweet pay attention as if to speculate something newsworthy may happen.

he's going to Ultra. Don't you guys check his twitter? LOL!

wish I was joking.

Richie Incognito ‏@68INCOGNITO · 22m
Happy Thursday everybody. Headed home to Miami to take in some culture at Ultra. Say hi... I'm very #FRIENDLY pic.twitter.com/VmfhaqYnTk

Oh sheehs.

Exactly what Richie and the City of Miami need.

Incog surrounded by half naked drugged up college girls..... :chuckle:

Let the breeding begin.

Back
Top Bottom