Info on Al Harris's injury -- this doesn't sound good | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Info on Al Harris's injury -- this doesn't sound good

Laughable. His leg is completely shot.

He did pass a physical so I would say physically he's fine. Mentally...that's a different story. He used to be a pretty big hitter for a corner...don't know if we'll see that type of physical play now (did I say physical enough, lol).

He played last week for the pack. Just talked to a friend of mine who's a pack fan and said he didn't play much because the pack have a lot of young, up-and-coming corners...but he did say he didn't look all that great when he did play. Can't imagine the psycological effect an injury like that might cause.

i thought we had young up and coming cb's

Always trust the medical staff we have! Remember, they're the reason we passed on Drew Brees to get a stud like Daunte Culpepper.

only positive here is i like how al harris can come in here and maybe show sean and vontae a think or too about how to press becasue he was one of the best press corners in this league before the knee injury. I feel like hes in here to work with sean more though becasue sean can be very similair to him given his size and speed

Back
Top Bottom