****ing Farve Is Such A Drama Queen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****ing Farve Is Such A Drama Queen

GoonBoss

Finheaven Templar
Reaction score
He's getting helped off the field now...Watch, he'll be back tossing it around and people will just melt all over him...Ooooohh...Farve..He's so tough.

:lol:

Give me a break.

That last INT was classic Farve trying to force the ball in and turning it over.

He's getting helped off the field now...Watch, he'll be back tossing it around and people will just melt all over him...Ooooohh...Farve..He's so tough.

Give me a break.

That last INT was classic Farve trying to force the ball in and turning it over.

He only makes faces when he starts sucking, then blame his int's on playing hurt

Favre ends his year once again with a horrible pick. Should have retired Favre.

Let's recap Favre's history:

Last play as a Falcon - INT

Last play as a Packer - INT

Last play as a Jet - INT

Last play as a Viking - INT

I love the idea of Favre's potential last pass being an INT caused by throwing the ball across his body over the middle. :lol:

wow...you sure sound like an impartial observer with this gem of a thread you started.....

wow...you sure sound like an impartial observer with this gem of a thread you started.....

Never said I was one. I don't like the guy. I've never tried to hide it.

Doesn't mean the truth isn't the truth though.

He's a drama queen, just like Worthlessburger. Iv'e got no time for that bull****. Why don't they just throw an NFL flag over him as they help him off the field.....

"I can't do no mo'....I can't do no mo'!"

I love the fact that Favre is responsible for ruining another teams playoff run with another bonehead int. What a perfect send off for the moron who owns the NFL record in stupid decisions. :chuckle:

I'm surprised he didn't have a couple of his O-Linemen carry him to the line after every play so he could show the world how tough he was for playing on a hurt leg. His limp got more noticeable after his int. I can't stand the attention whore.

As much as I hate Favre, the guy did take an absolute beating out there last night.

I love the fact that Favre is responsible for ruining another teams playoff run with another bonehead int. What a perfect send off for the moron who owns the NFL record in stupid decisions. :chuckle:

Rrrright b/c the Vikings would have been in OT in the title game with anyone but Favre

Back
Top Bottom