Interesting Comments From Tyreek | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Comments From Tyreek

I'm a Tyreek fan.....I think he is a dynamic playmaker and I'm glad he is a fin.

With that said, I thought the Jets game that he missed was an excellent performance by the offense in spreading the ball around and moving it downfield against a pretty good defense

I'm a Tyreek fan.....I think he is a dynamic playmaker and I'm glad he is a fin.

With that said, I thought the Jets game that he missed was an excellent performance by the offense in spreading the ball around and moving it downfield against a pretty good defense
i agree and would like to see them / tua spread the ball more. no idea if it is the playcalling, tua just forces it to tyreek, etc. just hard for me to know. we have all seen the videos of other guys wide open, and the ball being forced to tyreek. sometimes i wonder if tyreek is the first read, and tua just goes there because he appears slightly open and sometimes tua is too confident in his ability to fit the ball in there, and he should just be going elsewhere with the ball. doesnt matter why I guess, but bottom line is the ball needs to be spread around more

i agree and would like to see them / tua spread the ball more. no idea if it is the playcalling, tua just forces it to tyreek, etc. just hard for me to know. we have all seen the videos of other guys wide open, and the ball being forced to tyreek. sometimes i wonder if tyreek is the first read, and tua just goes there because he appears slightly open and sometimes tua is too confident in his ability to fit the ball in there, and he should just be going elsewhere with the ball. doesnt matter why I guess, but bottom line is the ball needs to be spread around more

1000% right.

He needs to develop the same trust and timing with his other receivers (not named Waddle).

Back
Top Bottom