Interesting... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting...

Suprising, :eek: especially after starting the year with the toughest schedule in the NFL.

And I wonder what those teams are wondering when they see they play the Dolphins? Thats why you have to play the games....stat's are meaningless...they don't make tackles...they don't make interceptions...and they sure as heck don't make completions!!

don't get too excited , if we dont find a way to start scoring more the future is bleak because the way our secondary is looking you can expect qb's like brooks bollinger and losmans/holcombs to be putting 300 yds a game on us and make our streak of not allowing a 300 yd passer look like a joke.

fishypete said:
And I wonder what those teams are wondering when they see they play the Dolphins? Thats why you have to play the games....stat's are meaningless...they don't make tackles...they don't make interceptions...and they sure as heck don't make completions!!

i agree

nyjunc said:
worse record by 1/2 a game but our D is ranked higher and one of our 2 wins is against a certain aqua and orange team :D

Still... were rebuilding.. you guys are supposed to be competing... yet your beneath us...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom