Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested

McDaniel would qualify for the Rooney rule 150 years ago when an Irish couldn't even find a job.

/historical dark joke

That would be great news for Dolphin fans. Better get Howard to brush up on defending the bubble screen.
Belichick may not be liked, but he is well regarded as an effective coach and for good reason. He has publicly praised Gase and has had more trouble from him with a lesser Dolphins team than we have now.

On top of all that, Belichick may find bringing in Gase while Flores "flounders" an appropriate "snub" to Flores. That's what happens when you piss off someone in charge of things Brian - LOL.

I have always been a big fan of Adam Gase and suspect he would do well in New England if this report turns out to be true. Gase might find it particularly satisfying to help Belichick beat the Dolphins and New York twice a year.

This news has cheered me up during a time my team has been spinning on the abyss of nonsensical despair.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom