Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested | Page 83 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested

Kinda crazy some talking heads are already hearing that McD is it. He didn't even interview once yet. We are so damn desperate it's nauseating. Not to say I want him or don't but it just seems so unusual. Pederson must be a turd, can't understand why he is getting little attention.

Kinda crazy some talking heads are already hearing that McD is it. He didn't even interview once yet. We are so damn desperate it's nauseating. Not to say I want him or don't but it just seems so unusual. Pederson must be a turd, can't understand why he is getting little attention.
He did interview already. Tomorrow is his second.

Pederson went to the Jags

The first guy to post about it actually had the audacity to create his thread in the General NFL forum, so it was easy to miss.
I'm down with the weird McD then, worth a roll and what do we really have to lose. Should be a fun year, hopefully excited. Wanted Pederson specifically for his experience and connections but it is what it is.

I'm down with the weird McD then, worth a roll and what do we really have to lose. Should be a fun year, hopefully excited. Wanted Pederson specifically for his experience and connections but it is what it is.
Yeah, if he can hire someone to actually run the D

I’m sure we’ll all feel better watching Pederson succeed in Jacksonville.

It’s all that Miami can get nowadays because they’re such a clown show of a franchise. 🤡
Stop It GIF by GIPHY News

Back
Top Bottom