Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested

I'm so pissed at the team, I can't even be patient with the smallest of slip ups! They couldn't squeeze in Kellen Moore before McDaniel so the way would be clear for him to not leave the building today without a contract? Dallas was out 2 weeks ago! Damn this team. :rolleyes:
They can offer/hire McDaniel and cancel Moore if they want...

Yeah, but that's unprofessional in my opinion. I'm of the mind that you do serious interviews in order to collect outside, objective opinions on your roster. roster construction in general, leadership styles, etc.
You mean like the Giants hiring Daboll before interviewing Flores?

Yeah, but that's unprofessional in my opinion. I'm of the mind that you do serious interviews in order to collect outside, objective opinions on your roster. roster construction in general, leadership styles, etc.
Well, Giants hired Daboll before they are supposed to hire Flores, if teams really like the person then they hire right away before someone else gets him

They can offer/hire McDaniel and cancel Moore if they want...
For Gods sake - NO PLEASE NO!
Booking an interview then cancelling would be bound to be an "ist" somewhere along the line. Interview everyone a woman, a man, an LGBT, someone who has never coached a sports team of any kind, an alien, a fictional character, a representative of every ethnic group, my dog.

And then give it to McDaniel but whatever you do get turned down by one of the minorities first.
My dog is only available for a Zoom call as we live outside the US and she would have difficulty travelling (oh just thought my dog would tick the animal and female boxes) but for a nominal fee will throw the interview and decline an offer of the job. She promises not to sue the team/league subject to the aforementioned but unmentioned (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) lump sum being paid within 7 days.

I'm so pissed at the team, I can't even be patient with the smallest of slip ups! They couldn't squeeze in Kellen Moore before McDaniel so the way would be clear for him to not leave the building today without a contract? Dallas was out 2 weeks ago! Damn this team. :rolleyes:

Ross was too busy in NY. He don’t got time to be logical.

They should have interviewed Moore before all this college stuff happened like on Sunday.

Well, Giants hired Daboll before they are supposed to hire Flores, if teams really like the person then they hire right away before someone else gets him
Or you tell the guy "we have more interviews but barring something unforeseen you're our guy...so let us finish the process but right now you're penciled in"

Why do I get an uneasy feeling the Dolphins will screw this up?, I agree with most that if your priority candidate is interviewing and you get all the answers you are looking for hire them on the spot...this procedural stuff of we we have another candidate to interview leaves the opening for another team to call your guy in and he might like that job better.

This team better announce later tonight the have hired McDaniel....

PS
I think all these delays was centered around wanting to hire Harbaugh they over played the hand with wanting the Vikings to give an interview so Ross could tell his Michigan buddies "I didnt take him away".....Harbaugh back away from Miami and now they are doing what could have been done sooner, I get McDaniel was just eliminated but Moore has been sitting home for 2 weeks.

Why do I get an uneasy feeling the Dolphins will screw this up?, I agree with most that if your priority candidate is interviewing and you get all the answers you are looking for hire them on the spot...this procedural stuff of we we have another candidate to interview leaves the opening for another team to call your guy in and he might like that job better.

PS
I think all these delays was centered around wanting to hire Harbaugh they over played the hand with wanting the Vikings to give an interview so Ross could tell his Michigan buddies "I didnt take him away".....Harbaugh back away from Miami and now they are doing what could have been done sooner, I get McDaniel was just eliminated but Moore has been sitting home for 2 weeks.
I personally think it's because most of Miami's management as well as coaching staff was in Mobile watching the Senior Bowl practices, it could be as simple as that, or you could be right as well. But I'm leading toward it was just them evaluating potential players that pushed the second interviews back.

PS

A lot of the buzz leads me to believe that McDaniel is signed, sealed, and delivered.

I think if you want to have worries right now, worry about Chris Grier still running our draft and FA.

Back
Top Bottom