Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview with Mike McDaniel Requested

Am I the only one who could totally see McDaniel, at some point in the interview thursday, go like: "all I wanna know is how much yall gonna pay me for losses" with a straight face... And then burst out laughing saying: "Nah Im playing dawg! lets go!"

That'd be hilarious. However, Ross probably doesn't have a sense of humor & Grier only laughs when the higher ups laugh.

There's no need to defend Ross here... Ross is Ross... Thing is Flores is kind of all over the place right now. He states that he wants to make a stand for the minorities and sacrifice his career no ****s given... But at the same time decides to bring down the Fins with him for things that have nothing to do with his original cause... This only tells you he's just a pissed off sore loser getting revenge on the team that fired him, and then using the team that didnt hire him as a noble cause for the the fact he didnt get hire.

That dude kicked Kenny Stills off the team because he was kneeling for the same cause he claims to represent now, AFTER geting fired by a black GM...

I was thinking the same thing regarding Stills. Flo playing SJW is quite ironic.

He IMO is throwing that angle in for sympathy.

The litigation is primarily because he got his feelers hurt when he was canned.

Look at 49ers wrs. If mcdaniel is hired we will see another deebo and good blocking OL and fast rbs and big strong te that can catch
We are missing alot on offense
Quick passing means fast wrs that run routes like kupp

Am I the only one who could totally see McDaniel, at some point in the interview thursday, go like: "all I wanna know is how much yall gonna pay me for losses" with a straight face... And then burst out laughing saying: "Nah Im playing dawg! lets go!"
Priceless!

Back
Top Bottom