Intresting Question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intresting Question

NCFINFAN38 said:
Because some people are smart enough to see what has happen to the last couple of supposed upgrade at the QB, to know that the offensive problems are not Jays. If you think AJ is better than Griese or even Lucas you really need to see a doctor. Jay has done a great job with what he has had to work with. After the first regular season game without him you will do just like the rest of the Jay bashers have, after seeing what life is like without Jay. You will start counting the days until he can return. :shakeno:

u are unbelievable..........god forbid someone come in and take the superstar fiedlers starting job. So YOU KNOW that feeley isn't better then lucas, fiedler, or griese huh???? I wish I were as talented as u.........to be able to see the future in what not. You do realize that feeley hasn't tooken ONE SINGLE MOTHER F'IN SNAP YET right???

I hope eveyone reads your crazy posts so they know not to take u seriously at all! You are a joke, imho.

TheBostonBomber said:
u are unbelievable..........god forbid someone come in and take the superstar fiedlers starting job. So YOU KNOW that feeley isn't better then lucas, fiedler, or griese huh???? I wish I were as talented as u.........to be able to see the future in what not. You do realize that feeley hasn't tooken ONE SINGLE MOTHER F'IN SNAP YET right???

I hope eveyone reads your crazy posts so they know not to take u seriously at all! You are a joke, imho.

*taken* :D

Because fans are fickle...

TheBostonBomber said:
Why is it that some fans are not even giving feeley a chance to see what he can do, but will give fiedler his 10,000th chance to show us what we already no isn't good enough????

...and Miami fans are more fickle than most when it comes to QBs.

A.J., welcome to the loving, supportive world Jay Fiedler has been dealing with for four seasons.

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom