Ireland/ Sparano supporters - what kind of 2011 season required to fire them? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland/ Sparano supporters - what kind of 2011 season required to fire them?

Why can't you just watch the season play out before putting all your energy in wishing for their failure? That does no good for anyone.

No, I can't. Obviously I didn't get an early enough start this last year or else we would have gone in a new direction, hence...

...I want this team to make the decision to amputate its failures next year as soon as possible. For me, anything less than a playoff win next year means I'd want the whole franchise blown up and restarted.

Agree. They should have to get a playoff win to stay. Otherwise it's no improvement in the four years they've been here. There's still a lot that can happen this offseason, but they all have a TON of work to do if they think we are going to be a playoff team that can actually beat a team on the road in the playoffs. That playoff game will very likely be on the road as I just don't see being able to beat the Pats for the division unless Brady goes down.

This regime not only has to make the playoffs, but also WIN a playoff game. Anything less is UNACCEPTABLE at this point. It's year four of this regime, time to sh*t or get off the pot.

Back
Top Bottom