Is Andrew Luck a Bust? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Andrew Luck a Bust?

Just finished watching the Colts game.

Andrew Luck looks A LOT...I mean A LOT like he did in college. Almost the exact same player in the NFL that he was in college.

He's making it incredibly tough for me to get a solid read on him as to whether or not he's gonna make it in the league.

Gonna need more time.

Ryan Leaf was highly touted out of college as well. Ryan Leaf got a full year, right?

If Luck keeps getting first downs like that his career's not going to be very long.

If Luck keeps getting first downs like that his career's not going to be very long.

LOL @ Andrew Luck on the last play of the game.

He almost ran it in for the game winning score.

This dude doesn't even know he's a QB half the time.

:bobdole:

LOL @ Andrew Luck on the last play of the game.

He almost ran it in for the game winning score.

This dude doesn't even know he's a QB half the time.

:bobdole:

I agree. Dude sucks. He hits one little dump off to end the game and now people are blowing him. Lets see him make a real pass for a game winner before we crown his ass.

What a god awful play to win the game. Dude checked down to his running back. Seriously, thats Henne like.

What a god awful play to win the game. Dude checked down to his running back. Seriously, thats Henne like.

Did you see Andrew Luck chasing Donnie Avery into the end zone after he flipped the ball to him?

I think Andrew was trying to tackle him before he could score.

He's clueless.

andrew luck a bust, lol.

even in his losses he makes plays that make u ****ing say ''wow this guy is going to be special''.

i do not know his stats off the top of my head, but what i do know is just by watching the guy, this guy is going to be ****ing awesome.

it sucks we did not get him, and not only that, he is in our ****ing conference for the next 15 years.

Well, the Colts won two games last season and somehow won 11 games this season.

It has to be the team's desire to win for Pagano. Plus, their interim coach is better than a lot of head coaches currently in the league. How can the Colts get that lucky?

Luck might still be a bust. We'll have to see how he fares in the playoffs. Most of us should be able to watch the game next weekend since the Dolphins aren't playing. Can you imagine Luck v. Manning? LOL. Manning would make Indianapolis regret dumping him for sure!

Back
Top Bottom