Is it worth joining the Miami Dolphins VIP Forum? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it worth joining the Miami Dolphins VIP Forum?

Mindwarp said:
I belive its $24.00 Annually

like once a year. and Remember The rules are tighter in their so if you get banned you just wasted $24.00. So think before joining to troll

Just ask this sad troll:
troll-1.gif

Now he has to sit outside the VIP castle and all he can afford is this stupid egg :shakeno: . Don't let this happen to you.

I'm good now, thanks..........Now if I only can get one of those VIP member avatars............;) Nevermind.......You guys are quick:goof:

NYC#1finsfan said:
I'm good now, thanks..........Now if I only can get one of those VIP member avatars............;) Nevermind.......You guys are quick:goof:
Wasn't me, but I am glad you are glad. :D

so-long-Ricky said:
Is the VIP forum strictly Miami Fin talk.....or can threads (not antagonistic) be posted regarding other teams/players?
VIP is mostly dolphins talk, with very few offtopic posts, it however contains the very best of the Main forum, but without all garbage. If you want good conversation without having to wade through 5 or 6 "other" threads to get there, then VIP would be the place to go. (If you sign in, you may be the first bills fan to sign up! talk about incentive!):lol:

Wildbill3 said:
VIP is mostly dolphins talk, with very few offtopic posts, it however contains the very best of the Main forum, but without all garbage. If you want good conversation without having to wade through 5 or 6 "other" threads to get there, then VIP would be the place to go. (If you sign in, you may be the first bills fan to sign up! talk about incentive!):lol:

How long does it take for the payment to go through with Paypal? I sent the money in yesterday evening (early this morning there I think). Just curious because there might have been a mix up with the email addresses. I sent it through one, but I am registered here through another. I emailed about it, though I think I made it more confusing. Did you guys get the payment?

Gonzo said:
How long does it take for the payment to go through with Paypal? I sent the money in yesterday evening (early this morning there I think). Just curious because there might have been a mix up with the email addresses. I sent it through one, but I am registered here through another. I emailed about it, though I think I made it more confusing. Did you guys get the payment?

PM AJ, tell him the address under which you sent payment, he will handle it.

NaboCane said:
PM AJ, tell him the address under which you sent payment, he will handle it.

Will do. Not a huge deal. I was just worried about confusion caused by me and my multiple emails. We can blame spam for that :lol: .

Gonzo said:
Will do. Not a huge deal. I was just worried about confusion caused by me and my multiple emails. We can blame spam for that :lol: .

NP.

It's a good idea anytime anyone is using paypal to send funds here for any reason, be sure to include your esername in the "comments" section. It'll make things go smoother.

NaboCane said:
NP.

It's a good idea anytime anyone is using paypal to send funds here for any reason, be sure to include your esername in the "comments" section. It'll make things go smoother.

Yeah, I hit enter too quick. I sent an email right after because I knew I forgot to do that.

Back
Top Bottom