Is Percy Harvin > Reggie Bush when he reaches his full potential? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Percy Harvin > Reggie Bush when he reaches his full potential?

Will Percy Harvin be better than Reggie Bush

• Total voters
I don't think it inflates states at all. In fact, I think is deflates them. Meyer's offense spreads the ball w/o exception. If Harvin were in a more pro style offense, he'd see far more touches.

Considering they have one of the most electrifying offenses and back to back #1 recruiting classes I wouldn't worry about what the boys in Orange and Blue are doing when you wave a Hurricanes flag.

Tebow? Electrifying? :sidelol::sidelol: Last year he ran a couple of trick plays and ran for some first downs and you think he is going to be electrifying? The Gator nation didnt even know a good QB when they had one. Countless fans in G-ville where always calling for Leak's head up until the final whistle. Even if the offense plays up to par your defense will be mediocre at best. And please feel free to fill me in on your back 2 back #1 recruiting classes. :err:

Tebow? Electrifying? :sidelol::sidelol: Last year he ran a couple of trick plays and ran for some first downs and you think he is going to be electrifying? The Gator nation didnt even know a good QB when they had one. Countless fans in G-ville where always calling for Leak's head up until the final whistle. Even if the offense plays up to par your defense will be mediocre at best. And please feel free to fill me in on your back 2 back #1 recruiting classes. :err:

Tebow will be very good. I am sure like most young QB's he will be shaky at times. Those "Trick" Plays and runs for first downs helped us win a National title. Chris Leak was a decent QB, but he was not that great. He just did not fit the system at all. He started to do alot better at the end of the year. The Defense will be pretty good this year. I mean it won't be as good as last year, But it will be pretty good. Our Dline and LB's will be just fine! :evil: What would you like me to tell you about our recruiting class? How about a couple of names Tim Tebow, Brandon Spikes, and Percy Harvin.

Oh by the way how is Kyle Wright and your offense doing? I am really trying not to laugh.... I couldn't help it :lol:

Okay guys. Please stay on topic. Both teams have threads here where you can discuss them smack free ;)

Back
Top Bottom