Is Percy Harvin > Reggie Bush when he reaches his full potential? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Percy Harvin > Reggie Bush when he reaches his full potential?

Will Percy Harvin be better than Reggie Bush

• Total voters
100% NO....
Harvin is great....but in all the years that I remember watching college football I think of three names who truly stuck out in history...
Those are (in no order)

Desmand Howard
Rocket Ismail
Reggie Bush

PS- I'm a Buckeye---so I hate Michigan, Notre Dame...and have never really liked USC.

Name Three Playmakers better than those....I dare you. ;)

minus Reggie Bush

Barry Sanders
OJ Simpson
Marshall Faulk
Hershel Walker

thats 4

ummm NO!
how do you compare a RB to a WR BTW?

Last year in Urban Meyer's offense Percy Harvin ran the ball alot and will probably continue to do so. Now Percy is not the full time RB, But either was Reggie Bush

so you think PH will have 200 rushing atts. next year??
thats what RB had in 2005 35th in nation.

Either way PH will be a playmaker.

so you think PH will have 200 rushing atts. next year??
thats what RB had in 2005 35th in nation.

Either way PH will be a playmaker.

Ah, but he had 143 in '04 as a Sophomore, which Harvin will be :wink:

Harvin will likely be used as more of a slash player than Bush was, but I do believe they're comparable. They have very similar talent.

It killed more than 2 games.
The Tennessee game is where he got hurt in the 1st quarter and did not return. The Kentucky game he played 1 play with a 2 yard run and he was done. Than missed the bama game. Also the starters played very little v.s. Western Carolina. He only played 1 half v.s. FSU cause of a blow to the head.

He has the talent to be that good, But we will see in time. I think he will be best player on the team this year if he is healthy.

Thanks, I was hoping you would fill in the blanks for me.

They are both game breaker type players. However, it is way early in Percy's career to compare him to Bush. IF he keeps progressing and getting better... maybe.

I
The Tennessee game is where he got hurt in the 1st quarter and did not return. The Kentucky game he played 1 play with a 2 yard run and he was done. Than missed the bama game.

Sounds like more of a comparison to your ol' Fred Taylor than Reggie Bush. :crutch:

I'd worry about next season if I were you.

Considering they have one of the most electrifying offenses and back to back #1 recruiting classes I wouldn't worry about what the boys in Orange and Blue are doing when you wave a Hurricanes flag.

can't really compare the two. Not because Harvin will more than likely become a WR when all is said and done, but because Meyer's offensive system does inflate stats and makes people look better than they are. I do think Harvin is gonna be great

can't really compare the two. Not because Harvin will more than likely become a WR when all is said and done, but because Meyer's offensive system does inflate stats and makes people look better than they are. I do think Harvin is gonna be great

I am not sure I would agree with that. He just uses the strengths of his players and you can't discredit players because of good coaching. Harvin has alot of talent and I don't think you should judge any players stats because of that.

Back
Top Bottom