Is Rich Gannon a realistic possibility? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Rich Gannon a realistic possibility?

Not to beat a dead horse if we can get better and younger i tend to lean that way. If Aj shines this year then the cap will get relief in the form of one dumbo on the first thing smoking out of town!

Only if they sign him for short money as a backup for this year. I am thinking Miami will be drafting a QB in the first round next year. Anyone know if they have their 1st round next year or more?

inFINSible said:
.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually that's a Hell NO!

I dont care how old Gannon is, he would be better then Fiedler. There is no way this is gonna because for some reason Wanny loves Jay and wnats him to stay on the Dolphins. AJ and Gannon would be great but its not gonna happen.

ryyyan24 said:
I dont care how old Gannon is, he would be better then Fiedler. There is no way this is gonna because for some reason Wanny loves Jay and wnats him to stay on the Dolphins. AJ and Gannon would be great but its not gonna happen.

He wouldn't have enough time to learn the plays at this point! He would be coming in later than Grease did last year and it took him to after the season had started before he was comfortable with it! Feeley has been there and is still a bit unsure! It's pipe dream and will never happen!

Besides he's a Raider and Raiders SUCK!!! :fire:

shalafi3455 said:
He wouldn't have enough time to learn the plays at this point! He would be coming in later than Grease did last year and it took him to after the season had started before he was comfortable with it! Feeley has been there and is still a bit unsure! It's pipe dream and will never happen!

Besides he's a Raider and Raiders SUCK!!! :fire:

That is another possible reason, I know all this thats why Im saying it's not going to happen. :evil:

shalafi3455 said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually that's a Hell NO!

can't say it better than that

ryyyan24 said:
That is another possible reason, I know all this thats why Im saying it's not going to happen. :evil:

Oh yea I totally agree with you just playing up the point! :D

Once a Raider always a Halloween freak! :evil: Those are the worst fans in sports! :yell:

First Time Poster

Give Feeley a chance. Gannon is old and injury prone. He is not the qb he used to be IMO. I think Feeley has a lot of upside and his age is also a asset. I think he will prove to be better than Fiedler and has more upside than Gannon, Garcia or Warner IMO. Glad to be on the best fin site on the internet. Run Ricky, Run

Wyofinfan Out!:D

Ohio Fanatic said:
Cmon, even in his prime, Gannon was no good throwing the ball downfield. He's a great West Coast Offense QB because he can scramble and throw the great shortball. Fiedler has always been a poor-man's Gannon. But bringing in an old Gannon would never free up the 8-9 defenders in the box there to stop Ricky. Ask any chiefs/raiders fans, they know Gannon can't throw a decent long ball. We need someone who can throw down the field to Chambers/Boston.
i couldnt have said it any better myself

Back
Top Bottom