Is Saturday's scrimmage telvised? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Saturday's scrimmage telvised?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know the Phins are scrimmaging Houston on Sat in Houston. Does anyone know if this'll be on the Sunshine Network or not and if so when? I was planning to go to Training Camp on Sat and then saw that it's in Houston. Guess I wont make that one.

They usually are. I know the Tenn scrimage was televised last year.

ANother thead on here today said that the SSN would not broadcast any of the preseason football. So i wonder if that means no scrimmage. Someone said they emailed them about it

I went back and checked to make sure and they said no they would not be on Sunshine Network. SUcks for area fans. Makes no difference to me i guess couldnt have watched it anyways.

Not on the sunshine schedule and can't find anything on a webcast in the official site.

Can be seen at

xiidaen said:
Anyone know if it will be webcast?

Ramada East Hanover Sportz Bar. He had last year's scrimmage with Tennessee also. If anyone knows about the place and wants to see it, that's a good place.

I live here in Houston TX for Schooling and obviously I'm a huge Dol-Fan coming from Naples, Fla....but I know nothing about this scrimmage. If you guys can get a date and schedule for me thanks.
-J-

I just checked ESPN and its showing an NFL scrimmage at 4:00 Sat afternoon but it does'nt say which teams are involved.

Hey Michael

xiidaen said:
Really? What's that place like? Is it cool?

:)

Didn't even see your screen name. A little under the weather. Yeah - Mike televised it last year.

:D

According to

Den54 said:
I just checked ESPN and its showing an NFL scrimmage at 4:00 Sat afternoon but it does'nt say which teams are involved.

miamidolphins.com, the scrimmage starts at 3 on Saturday. FYI

Back
Top Bottom