Is Saturday's scrimmage telvised? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Saturday's scrimmage telvised?

If you arrow down on the site...

PhinKev said:
Link? Where did you see that on the official site?

...on the right hand side of the page under NFL schedule. Here's a copy of what is there.

8/2/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice session from 9:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Training Facility in Davie. For information, please Click Here.
8/3/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice sessions from 9:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Training Facility in Davie. For information, please Click Here.
8/4/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice session from 9:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m. at Training Facility in Davie. For information, please Click Here.
8/6/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice sessions with the Texans 9:00-10:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:45 p.m. in Houston, Texas. For information, please Click Here.
8/7/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice sessions with the Texans 9:00-10:45 a.m. and 3:00 scrimmage in Houston, Texas. For information, please Click Here.

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I live here in Houston TX for Schooling and obviously I'm a huge Dol-Fan coming from Naples, Fla....but I know nothing about this scrimmage. If you guys can get a date and schedule for me thanks.
-J-

Saturday
3 p.m. Central time
Reliant Stadium
Tickets: $15

Concert by Jennifer Pena and some other Mexican band afterwards

njfinfan said:
...on the right hand side of the page under NFL schedule. Here's a copy of what is there.

8/2/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice session from 9:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Training Facility in Davie. For information, please Click Here.
8/3/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice sessions from 9:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.-6:00 p.m. at Training Facility in Davie. For information, please Click Here.
8/4/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice session from 9:00 a.m.-10:45 a.m. at Training Facility in Davie. For information, please Click Here.
8/6/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice sessions with the Texans 9:00-10:45 a.m. and 3:00-4:45 p.m. in Houston, Texas. For information, please Click Here.
8/7/04
Camp Dolphins 2004 practice sessions with the Texans 9:00-10:45 a.m. and 3:00 scrimmage in Houston, Texas. For information, please Click Here.

Thanks I saw it. Nothing about a webcast though.

Is Saturday's scrimmage telvised?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know the Phins are scrimmaging Houston on Sat in Houston. Does anyone know if this'll be on the Sunshine Network or not and if so when? I was planning to go to Training Camp on Sat and then saw that it's in Houston. Guess I wont make that one.
**********************************************************************************HOLD ON THERE BUDROW**************************

WHOA DAWG, He's still a human being..He's kinda like pookee from New Jack City though. I wish him well, he did his job wonderfully in his 2 years with us. Their will be another to carry our dreams. Hopefully he will love the game, and not a temporary high. All good thing got to end though. I love the Dolphins, and I am a fan no matter what. I did throw out my jersey though...its worthless now..but I did get me a new Travis joint..ha ha get it "joint"....

Back
Top Bottom