Is Tannehill starting Friday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Tannehill starting Friday?

angry dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
He's played well so far. He had a solid first pre-season game. He has earned the right to start tomorrow night. I don't understand what they're wating for. Name the kid the starter already!

I think He'll start this week and unless her completely blows it tomorrow and all next week I see him starting game 3 also

He's taken the most reps with the 1's this week so if he doesn't start this week then maybe the coaches don't know what the hell they're doing.

I think Tannehill will get the call. Carolina does not have a strong defense and they're missing a couple of starters due to injury. This is the perfect time to see if he can go out there and play well with/against starters.

The announced yesterday that they would announce today who is starting....still no word?

I'd alternate them each series to rate them against the same competition and then form an opinion on who gives the Fins the best chance to win on sundays...

I'd alternate them each series to rate them against the same competition and then form an opinion on who gives the Fins the best chance to win on sundays...

I disagree, I think you have to let each quarterback have his chance to develop rhythm during their playtime. Equal competition isn't as important as their comparative chemistry with the team, compatibility with the playbook, and how coachable they each are. All of which are aspects seen in gameplay, as well as practice.

I disagree, I think you have to let each quarterback have his chance to develop rhythm during their playtime. Equal competition isn't as important as their comparative chemistry with the team, compatibility with the playbook, and how coachable they each are. All of which are aspects seen in gameplay, as well as practice.
Im only talking about the 2nd pre-season game agaisnt the starters... I should have been more clear.

Name a starter already. I cannot believe they have not nor the media has not clamored for one.

Back
Top Bottom