Is The 2013 Draft The Most Important Draft In Dolphin History? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is The 2013 Draft The Most Important Draft In Dolphin History?

If we screw this up, Tannehill could be 28 by the time we feel the full effects of our mistakes and are forced to rebuild yet again.

Oh the thought. Don't even say that playing. The forever rebuilding losers. The thought makes my skin crawl.

Tannehill isn't going to be anything special other than a wasted 1st round pick. If we didn't lowball Matt Flynn, he could be doing better than Tannehill and not have cost a #7 pick in the draft, which could have been used to fill any of the other 1000 holes Ireland has created on the team.

Yes it is! Manning and Brady are nearing the end and the jets and bills are a mess at QB. The steelers defense is getting old as well. The landscape of the AFC will be changing in the next few years and this draft could set us up for success for the next decade. Unfortunately Ireland is calling the shots.

I think this is a very very very important draft. Maybe not the most important of all time, but this team is close to being a LEGIT contender and this draft will define if we contend for awhile or dont.

I we do well, most important draft ever. If we continue this losing trend...nothing special...just another JI draft.

Most important in a long time. He needs to build a strong foundation this offseason. The next one will be big too

Back
Top Bottom