Is there anybody on this site.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there anybody on this site....

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
is there anybody on this site that actually supports Jay Fielder besides me?

I tell you what, if he lines up behind center against the Titans, I'll support him!!

And any other game for that matter. Or any other Qb for that matter.

dolfanreal69 said:
It is simple, The defense is consistantly ranked in the top 10. Yet the offense is consistantly ranked near dead last passing the ball. Who is responsible for completeing passes and leading the offense? When they need a first down and time run off the clock. Who needs to complete the pass or make a TD? The defense? Certianlyy not! It was not ranked 25th last year!

Maybe if we could field an offensive squad that accounted for nearly 60% of the cap like our defense, we might see some better statistical results.

all i say is as long as he is wearing that dolphin uniform then i will support him....

Listen guys, for everyone that says Jay is a good guy, I agree, he is a great guy. I just dont think he makes the throws that need to be made. Like I said, he hardly ever hits a bomb, touch passes are rare, and many times he overthrows the receivers and leaves them stretching sprawled out, and ready to get laid out. And for the short outs, well, I think most know. I like Jay as a person, I really do, and I hate it, but this team needs to build for the future now. Its Feeley time, and Im with whoever that said we also need to draft a young QB and start getting him ready for down the road.Honestly I think I would have promoted Sage to #2 this year, and drafted a rookie to get experience for the future and be the #3 guy.

Back
Top Bottom