Is this article about one of our members? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this article about one of our members?

"This is like going to Blockbuster to rent a movie, and your three best options are Casablanca, Citizen Kane and Shawshank Redemption. The Dolphins would come home with Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach."

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!...so true!

Spielman nearly hyperextends his arm by making a monumental reach and drafting Vernon Carey in the first round a few weeks ago.

This quote alone proves how biased this guy is, he's obviously trying to bash the Dolphins, I mean all the newspapers and media outlets receive tons of stupid emails all the time ( remember that full page ad to fire Wanny). He has nothing to say and basically its a trash article, he has no credibility, especially when he says it's a real reach to pick the third best OL in the draft.

"On second thought, I guess there really is only one way to put it: We must end this COMMITMENT TO MEDIOCRITY"

what I've been saying around here for almost a year now

CirclingWagons said:
"On second thought, I guess there really is only one way to put it: We must end this COMMITMENT TO MEDIOCRITY"

what I've been saying around here for almost a year now

And the Bills continue to covet mediocrity.

CW, what is up with the dead milkman avatar? Are you paying tribute to the old band from the 80's/90's or just how you feel when Miami pounds on the Bills. :goof:

Samphin said:
CW, what is up with the dead milkman avatar? Are you paying tribute to the old band from the 80's/90's ar just how you feel when Miami pounds on the Bills. :goof:
the mods apparently have a sense of humor :shakeno:

davster82 said:
And the Bills continue to covet mediocrity.
No, if you're going to miss the playoffs than you might as well not do it in heartbreaking fashion. Once we lost that close one to Tennessee we were eliminated. what would going 8-8 of gotten us?...it might've been enough to keep GW and Kildrive :eek: , not to mention a worse draft spot. If you're eliminated, than **** it

CirclingWagons said:
No, if you're going to miss the playoffs than you might as well not do it in heartbreaking fashion. Once we lost that close one to Tennessee we were eliminated. what would going 8-8 of gotten us?...it might've been enough to keep GW and Kildrive :eek: , not to mention a worse draft spot. If you're eliminated, than **** it

:lol: I am sure your GM told the players to tank the rest of the season and add to the growing list of losing seasons in Bills history just to move up in the draft order by 3 spots and get the coach fired. :goof:

Samphin said:
:lol: I am sure your GM told the players to tank the rest of the season and add to the growing list of losing seasons in Bills history just to move up in the draft order by 3 spots and get the coach fired. :goof:
No, I'm sure he didn't either, but it was clearly evident that the Bills didn't give a **** after they were eliminated, and definitely didn't feel like playing for Dumb and Dumber :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
No, I'm sure he didn't either, but it was clearly evident that the Bills didn't give a **** after they were eliminated, and definitely didn't feel like playing for Dumb and Dumber :goof:

Yes but I wonder if now they play for the sequel, Dumb and Dumberer. As you know, that one was worse than the first version too. :lol: :evil:

Finsflurry said:
Spielman nearly hyperextends his arm by making a monumental reach and drafting Vernon Carey in the first round a few weeks ago.

This quote alone proves how biased this guy is, he's obviously trying to bash the Dolphins, I mean all the newspapers and media outlets receive tons of stupid emails all the time ( remember that full page ad to fire Wanny). He has nothing to say and basically its a trash article, he has no credibility, especially when he says it's a real reach to pick the third best OL in the draft.

Bianchi is notoriuos for his bias (and must admit, usually a little humurous) commentary on the Florida Sports scene. The thing is that he usually doesn't mind such a label because it is the anger and the bias that keeps his readership up. And, yes...I'm gonna say it UF fans, us Orlando Sentinel readers have put up with this Gator graduate bashing Miami and FSU for years at every possible chance he gets, just squeezed in between gator praise....just a little surprising that he stepped over and took a cheapshot at the 'fins in this one.

Samphin said:
Yes but I wonder if now they play for the sequel, Dumb and Dumberer. As you know, that one was worse than the first version too. :lol: :evil:
to insinuate anyone is dumber than Kildrive is a bunch of Malarkey!

CirclingWagons said:
to insinuate anyone is dumber than Kildrive is a bunch of Malarkey!

You said it, I did not, then DW is not as dumb. Good post CW, and thanks for the comment... ;)

back to you Samphin... :)

Back
Top Bottom