Is this article about one of our members? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this article about one of our members?

Disnardo said:
You said it, I did not, then DW is not as dumb. Good post CW, and thanks for the comment... ;)

back to you Samphin... :)
don't get me wrong, DW is still a dumba@ss, but he doesn't hold a candle to Kildrive. Gilbride aka the antichrist is quite possibly the dumbest man to ever grace the NFL sidelines.

Imagine a team with Wanny as HC, Olivadatti as DC, and Gilbride as OC :eek:

While Bianchi is biased, this column is GREAT!! And I love how he called some a**h*le out for spamming. $10 says this Sciotti guy's inbox is getting pounded federal prison style.

What Bianchi says is true. As an administrator of a pretty large site, I can tell you that you're generally suprised by what's on the other end of the computer (usually the age). In my experience, I've found that the adults generally behave worse than the kids. :lol:

CirclingWagons said:
"On second thought, I guess there really is only one way to put it: We must end this COMMITMENT TO MEDIOCRITY"

what I've been saying around here for almost a year now

This might be hard for a Bills fan to understand, but that's not a compliment.

You should ask Tom Donahoe to take that sign out of the Bills locker room. The Bills aren't likely to reach that "goal" anyway.

I actually used to get e-mails from this guy....I once attacked him for something he said on firedavewannstedt.com ....the site he owns i believe....for being an English Teacher and an example for middle school children, he is a poor example at that...

Hes got so much fire hes brushing on immaturity.

My e-mail to him might still be up there....

Found it...here it is...

<hoopitup6@hotmail.com>

To :
<firewannstedt@hotmail.com>

Subject :
Wow great site!

Date :
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 15:37:15 -0500

Just kidding, you are a loser, sure, a lot of us want to see dave's head on a stick, but this doesnt help, and it just reflects how much of a loser you are...

later

I live in orlando by the way, i can smell the loser stench from oviedo,
i think its you

This was before my Finheaven days...

CirclingWagons said:
Man, don't even go there... but to be the real deal, change Wanny for, say, Mornhinweg (sp?)....

Now, THAT'S a coaching staff!

I personally blaim Olivadotti for the lack of a SB ring in Marino's finger... well, him and Thurman Thomas...

Proven quarterbacks such as Jeff Garcia, Kerry Collins, Tim Couch and Kurt Warner become available, so who do the Dolphins target? None other than Philadelphia Eagles third-teamer A.J. Feeley.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CirclingWagons said:
don't get me wrong, DW is still a dumba@ss, but he doesn't hold a candle to Kildrive. Gilbride aka the antichrist is quite possibly the dumbest man to ever grace the NFL sidelines.

You posted this four hours ago, I have been in a coma just thinking of this scenario for 3 1/2. :eek:

TerryTate said:
I actually used to get e-mails from this guy....I once attacked him for something he said on firedavewannstedt.com ....the site he owns i believe....for being an English Teacher and an example for middle school children, he is a poor example at that...

Hes got so much fire hes brushing on immaturity.

My e-mail to him might still be up there....

Found it...here it is...

This was before my Finheaven days...

I knew it had to be that guy. I doubt he even likes the Dolphins.

Oliver...

phinfan34 said:
Proven quarterbacks such as Jeff Garcia, Kerry Collins, Tim Couch and Kurt Warner become available, so who do the Dolphins target?

Proven what?

Back
Top Bottom