is this true | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is this true

P

Probably not true. PFT is the biggest full of $hit hack artist site on the net.

I wish it were true. I would tak either Collins or Warner over our current choices.

ltfinfan said:
or is this just something that pft made up

FINS NOT RULING OUT COLLINS, WARNER?

In the wake of a minicamp in which newcomer A.J. Feely failed to make good on owner Wayne Huizenga's prediction that he's the second coming of Dan Marino, there are rumblings in Dolphins land that the team might pursue Kerry Collins or Kurt Warner.

The South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that Feeley "struggled at times with his accuracy and didn't exhibit a firm grasp of the offense while rotating with the first team." Coach Dave Wannstedt attributed Feeley's performance to the fact that he's new to the system, and that the team also has a new quarterback's coach, Marc Trestman.

With that said, we're hearing that there are locker room rumblings regarding Feeley's performance, and some players believe that the team will (or at least should) consider bringing in Collins or Warner until Feeley is ready to take over.

I believe PFT is blowing smoke to see if their is fire. The Sun Sentinel article written by Marvez DOES NOT mention any locker room rumblings at all...

Here is the link:
Sun Sentinel Link

feeley did demonstrate in the mini camp how accurate he can be with his throws .. he hit several receivers in stride throughout the camp ... while JF made his usual share of throws.. he didn't display the accuracy or the felocity of feeley ... in my mind he already has demonstrated his value .. and by the time training camp rolls around feeley will be clearly ahead of JF IMO ... feeley needs time and time will prove he is the better of the 2 ...

You can't bring in KC without everyone saying that Feeley blew it which is ridiculous at this point.

DOLFANMIKE said:
He may actually believe it based on how Feeley has played so far.

So far he looks like a young player that hasnt played much, doesnt understand much, and may not be able to beat out Fiedler.

I'm sure we're all still hoping he pans out, but so far he hasnt shown anything regarding his being ready to start at QB for us.

Mike, I thought you were a HS football coach?

Collins I would take but Warner I don't want. Both Warner and Collins require superior O-line play. Without it we might as well stick with Fielder becuase both Warner and Collins suck when under pressure. Fiedler sucks also but at least he can move a little.

PhinKev said:
You can't bring in KC without everyone saying that Feeley blew it which is ridiculous at this point.

Yes you can, just release JF then we might look like we're trying to do something! This doesn't make AJ look bad it makes us look like we're trying to get better.

TerryTate said:
Then you must be Jeremy Shockey

Believe it or not, that seriously Shockey's girlfriend, talk about a lucky man.

:eek: No way really! Now that's what I call hitting the lottery! Some guys have all the luckY! :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom