is this true | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is this true

One mini camp down, and about 13 to go before Training Camp. Feeley has PLENTY of time to learn the system. I didn't expet him to look like a superstar this weekend. Also, remember the reports from Philly that said he wasn't good in practice, but was great is games. Feeley may never look real sharp in practice, but in games is what counts.

Shal, you lucky dog you. Why not bring collins in, maybe a change of scenery will do him good. He did take one team to the Super Bowl, Granted he's not great. But this team does not need a great QB to win it all. Just someone to play the system and not make mistakes.

:roflmao: so b/c Feeley wasn't Joe Montana in his first mini camp with our team, he should be replaced. As said before, we will not pursue any QBs. You DO NOT pay a backup the money we gave Feeley. He was brought in to compete with Jay, and for the future. I'd like to see Kerry Collins brought in, but other teams need him more then us. He won't be available

hunter5nc1 said:
You are a very lucky man!

Shal is pulling your chain guys. That is Vida Guerra, model. She has appeared on Chappelle show also. She is NOT married. Shal wishes it was his wife. You can go to this site to check out more of her.

http://www.vidasworld.com/

I have an awesome screensaver of her with most of her pics in it.

I think we should bail on AJ now. Cut our losses and understand he probably wouldn't start for North Dade.

unclemonty said:
Shal is pulling your chain guys. That is Vida Guerra, model. She has appeared on Chappelle show also. She is NOT married. Shal wishes it was his wife. You can go to this site to check out more of her.

http://www.vidasworld.com/

I have an awesome screensaver of her with most of her pics in it.

Thanks for setting the record straight but I don't think anyone actually took me seriously! I was only joking or should I say dreaming!

NCFINFAN38 said:
I think we should bail on AJ now. Cut our losses and understand he probably wouldn't start for North Dade.
Are you hoping people will react strongly to your comments? Do you need attention? Or do you actually believe the garbage that you write?

LIQUID24 said:
Are you hoping people will react strongly to your comments? Do you need attention? Or do you actually believe the garbage that you write?

He may actually believe it based on how Feeley has played so far.

So far he looks like a young player that hasnt played much, doesnt understand much, and may not be able to beat out Fiedler.

I'm sure we're all still hoping he pans out, but so far he hasnt shown anything regarding his being ready to start at QB for us.

It's to early to really tell! Training camp hasn't even started yet! Let's just wait and see how he looks before the season starts! By then we should know if he will/can handle the starting spot!

DOLFANMIKE said:
He may actually believe it based on how Feeley has played so far.

So far he looks like a young player that hasnt played much, doesnt understand much, and may not be able to beat out Fiedler.

I'm sure we're all still hoping he pans out, but so far he hasnt shown anything regarding his being ready to start at QB for us.
I don't know Mike, this guy has been bashing Feeley endlessly and won't even accept the possiblity that he can be a good QB. His posts are borderline hateful.
I'll admit I was crtical of the Feeley trade as well, but I'm not expecting the guy to light it up right away. I'm at least willing to give Feeley a chance, something NCFIN isn't willing to do.

Back
Top Bottom