Is Wright Worth The Pick? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Wright Worth The Pick?

Nasty said:
OK... since NEITHER have played in the NFL yet... what should you judge them by? How about talent... and Crowder has Wright killed talent wise. And we have seen what he can do on the college level which was be great. We havent seen that out of Wright. I know it isnt his fault because he was behind those studs... but still. We havent seen him be great on the college level where as we have wit Crowder. Plus... Crowder is definatly more talented. Dont try to compare Wright to Crowder... bad idea... :tsk:

Nasty

Seriously, have you ever seen Wright play? I doubt it. Because in terms of pure athletic ability I comfortably rate Wright above Channing Crowder. Admittedly I'm biased as an 'SC alum who despises the Gators. Regardless, there is no way Crowder has an edge in that regard, let alone "killed talent wise." I've watched Crowder plenty and he plays a bit high and stiff especially in space. Wright is never in great shape but you can see the quickness and agility on every play he goes all out. Now, if you're talking about sustained intensity then Crowder has the clear advantage.

Back
Top Bottom