It was 20 years ago today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It was 20 years ago today

Wow ho time flyes!
It seriously does not feel like 20 years. I remember LO coming to the sideline and doing the giddy up saying "lets ride the Buffalo!" Beautiful memories, thank you for reminding us.

I LOVE THE DOLPHINS!!

Sparano was a man destined to be a loner
a coach we all couldn't stand

Sparano left his home in the armpit of New Jersey
for some South Florida sand

Go back...go back... Go back to where you must belong...

Go back Sparanooooo!

:420:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the same age recording it on VHS! I hated the Bills so much back then. And the Patriots were like a 2 win guarantee ! How times have changed. I wonder what we could've accomplished without Buffalo in the way all those years. Two SB appearances at least is my guess. *gazing longingly out window*

Loved that game. My hatred for the jets today, can't compare to my hatred for the bills in the '90s. The bills made me quit gambling on the dolphins.
At least the Bills were a great team, that is the difference. That's not a jets slam, more about Buffalo.

Oh you mean THIS game:

[video=youtube;Lxd3REzy7zE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxd3REzy7zE[/video]

I remember it man. That play def stands out for any long time phin fan.

Thats funny, i was 13 and taped that game too, watched it about 5 times that week. '92 was the first year i was an obsessive fan and i remember that game feeling like the super bowl. too bad they got our revenge on us in miami on monday nite in november and of course in the afc championship game that year :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom