It'll turn around | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It'll turn around

I guess I'm just optimistic. I think that the way the veterans are responding right now is only going to help this team in the long run this season. These games have all been winnable, just one or two big mistakes a game that cost them the win. I just hope someone realizes what this team is succeeding doing. The NO HUDDLE. Harrington looks like a Pro-Bowl Quarterback during the no huddle. He absolutely marches them down the field. The Defense is ranked 4th in the NFL, and the offense, with said adjustments, could be very potent with Harrington at the helm. I just totally see the horizon on this, and it's very, very close.

Jimi said:
As am i..i havent felt this poor after a loss all year. i am still in a state of amazement and depression

I'm with ya brother!

I turned down a 20 oz porterhouse last night after the game and that is something I NEVER turn down!

Dolphins=LIFE said:
Anyone see Joey on the sidelines in the 4th in between those TD drives and before the final drive? He looked like a leader. He looked confident. I saw him joking around with McMichael after he dropped that potential TD, because they ended up scoring anyway. I think this team is responding to Joey.

JT looked absolutely FURIOUS after the game. As did Saban. I believe this ship is ready to right itself.

We thought the season would turn around after the Bills loss. Then after the Texans loss. But, I truly believe that after today, it's going to get better for this team. Basing it off sheer reactions from the players and staff, they believe they can win games now, and they won't settle for less.

Good POSITIVE post. No whining there. I agree. There is plenty when watching these Dolphins that gives you hope. And no, I am not talking about the dropped passes, fumbles, lack of turnovers by the defense, poor blocking, suspect tackling, and the QB throwing the ball right to the other team. I am talking about the look on their faces. Man, if that doesn't prove that the Fins are ready to go on a long streak, I don't know what does. The anger on Saban's face. The intensity by JT. The grimace by the Dlinemen. The strains by the oline. The sprinters glare by our WRs and the Mike Tyson look by the defense. This team is ready to get it done...and nothing less will than getting it done will do. Sabans got the Eye of the West Virginia Bobcat!

re:

TampaFinsFan01 said:
Good POSITIVE post. No whining there. I agree. There is plenty when watching these Dolphins that gives you hope. And no, I am not talking about the dropped passes, fumbles, lack of turnovers by the defense, poor blocking, suspect tackling, and the QB throwing the ball right to the other team. I am talking about the look on their faces. Man, if that doesn't prove that the Fins are ready to go on a long streak, I don't know what does. The anger on Saban's face. The intensity by JT. The grimace by the Dlinemen. The strains by the oline. The sprinters glare by our WRs and the Mike Tyson look by the defense. This team is ready to get it done...and nothing less will than getting it done will do. Sabans got the Eye of the West Virginia Bobcat!

Sarcasm is like a second language to me, and I'm pretty sure I might have just heard you speaking it. Not sure. It could have been French.

i hate losing just as much as any one there is but i really dont want things to happen like last season. i would rather have a top 5 pick then end up finishing 9-7 with no playoffs this year. we need more talent and middle of the first round talent isnt gonna do it for this team. we need top young talent. i was happy last year winning them last 6 games cuz i thought this team had talent and was in the right direction. well now we see thats not the case. were sittin 1-5 and really have no shot at the playoffs. lets enjoy the last half of the season have fun see where were gonna draft. i dont think anyone on this team is untouchable except ronnie brown and jason taylor. i would hate to see zach go but if it happens i wont whine. we need to find some big tough fast linebackers that put fear in offensive players. jason taylor is our only player that can even come close to taking over a game. lets see how the qb position ends up. last years 6 game win streak only made people, myself included, think the rebuilding process was gonna be quick and easy. well we were wrong. give saban some time to complete is puzzle. imo just like the secondary was blown up last year our linebackers are next. who know whats gonna happen but lets have fun.

go dolphins.

Dolphins=LIFE said:
Anyone see Joey on the sidelines in the 4th in between those TD drives and before the final drive? He looked like a leader. He looked confident. I saw him joking around with McMichael after he dropped that potential TD, because they ended up scoring anyway. I think this team is responding to Joey.

JT looked absolutely FURIOUS after the game. As did Saban. I believe this ship is ready to right itself.

We thought the season would turn around after the Bills loss. Then after the Texans loss. But, I truly believe that after today, it's going to get better for this team. Basing it off sheer reactions from the players and staff, they believe they can win games now, and they won't settle for less.

I agree. This team can beat anyone if they keep their current OL intact and if they can get Joey throwing earlier, running the ball when it's working, and use some play action pass. That last quarter looked like the Dolphins from the last six games last year. The offense was FINALLY working together except for some poor mistakes they would have won. Unfortunately, it's too late to make the playoffs IMO. I'll be rooting for them til game 16 is over.

GO PHINS~!

This is probably very wishfull thinking, but does anyone else think it possible that this team could be 7 - 6 going to Barfullo in week 14? I could see this happening and giving us a shot at a playoff run. Oh no, I just got my hopes up AGAIN, now it definitely won't happen.

Anything can happen in the NFL, the Colts almost lost to the Titans, the Bears got lucky against the Cardinals on Monday night. No team looks to dominating this year, even the Patriots look beatable. Can the Dolphins run the table and make the play offs? Yes, it's possible. :dolphins: You got to believe it...to achieve it! :dolphins:

finfan54 said:
I believe wholeheartedly this team will change once Mularky is gone. Seriously, we need to go forward, not sideways.

:lol: :lol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

great line

In time we'll turn around. I think after this game, things will become a lot better. I'm not expecting a blow out this weekend but I think this weekend will mark our turn around point.

Back
Top Bottom