It's a slow day so call me crazy but | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's a slow day so call me crazy but

fishypete

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Henne is the future right? Braylon Edwards was one of Henne's receivers...would Parcells trade for Edwards...kinda killing two birds with one stone. We need a receiver and our future QB knows him. Just a thought on a slow day...but you never know.

The Brown's need picks...I don't see why Parcells can't work out something. How about a Ronnie Brown for Braylon Edwards trade? The Browns don't have much at RB.

There is already one of these threads in the main forum. Parcells loves diva WR's....

Then we wont have a RB and we wont go to the playoffs maybe go 1-15 again, Great thinking man... If we trade Ronnie Brown before he reaches his prime i swear i will change teams.

Then we wont have a RB and we wont go to the playoffs maybe go 1-15 again, Great thinking man... If we trade Ronnie Brown before he reaches his prime i swear i will change teams.

Prime? He's there already. Running backs have a life of 4-5 years...he won't get any better than he is now...and the more hits he takes...will just make him worse.

How about we trade Henne to Cleveland and draft a winner at QB.

When Derrick Anderson had the good year at Cleveland, he was the #2 receiver in the league. When Henne had a offensive line, Edwards was the #1 receiver in the country. Henne contributed to Braylon Edwards Breaking the "all time" receiving record from Michigan.

i dont think parcells is worried about someone Henne threw to for 1 season in college.

i dont think parcells is worried about someone Henne threw to for 1 season in college.

But he is worried about his offense...and it's future. Edwards is still young for a receiver..with a QB that is accurate and can stay on the field...he has as much potential as any receiver in this draft.

its not crazy to suggest henne would come here to work with henne...the trade idea might be a little far fetched but each would fit our holes...

i think we would require something back...

but i know the trifecta logged henne around to see him throw to nicks at his pro day, so i can see chemistry if very important...

Back
Top Bottom