It's a slow day so call me crazy but | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's a slow day so call me crazy but

Just in case....now you got it. :woot:

Thats the ONLY reason why Parcells wants it out there...because he knows it's a weak running back draft...and it could help the Dolphins one way or the other....thats why the Dolphins won't refute it.
I had it all along.

If it's such a weak running back draft, then it would benefit the Dolphins that much more to keep Ronnie Brown.

The Dolphins could also not want to refute it because it is such an absurd rumor that it is not worth commenting on.

I had it all along.

If it's such a weak running back draft, then it would benefit the Dolphins that much more to keep Ronnie Brown.

The Dolphins could also not want to refute it because it is such an absurd rumor that it is not worth commenting on.

I believe every reason why has been talked about...Parcells isn't Wanny...or speilman...he doesn't hold value till it doesn't exist anymore...add the fact that Ronnie wasn't one of his picks...add the fact that ronnie will cost more and Parcells likes to keep the financial part down...add the fact that Parcells won with many small backs...who really knows what he thinks of Ronnie? Like it not...the rumor came from somewhere and for a reason...and too many people are talking about it...except the Dolphins. Will a trade happen...who knows...but the idea was to place it out there...so perhaps something could happen.

Ever wonder why the Dolphins would put out the word that Brown is for sale? If he was in their plans for the future..why would they?
Dolphins have said anybody can be had for the right price... They never specifically said Brown is for sale. If you honestly want to trade Brown for Edwards, you are an idiot. Nothing more needs to be said...

Dolphins have said anybody can be had for the right price... They never specifically said Brown is for sale. If you honestly want to trade Brown for Edwards, you are an idiot. Nothing more needs to be said...

Well thank you for your graceless comment. Obviously you either can't read and comprehend that Brown IS said to be trade bait....and thats all it says. If you don't like the trade between Ronnie and Edwards...thats cool...but for both teams it makes sense.

This is why for the Browns;

Edwards never wanted to come to Cleveland. Just check tape on that odd reality show he had during his rookie season. The Michigan man was upset when picked by the Browns. He blamed the fans last season when he was booed -- saying the fans turned on him because he's from Michigan. There are too many issues with this guy, especially with his impending free agency. Not sure if he will be restricted or unrestricted, it depends on the new labor agreement. But please, let's not have any more Braylon drama.

The Dolphins have the same problem with Ronnie...his pay will come up next year...will he be a free agent...and the Dolphins don't get anything for him...it's very possible.

If the Dolphins keep Brown, 27, he will cost them a lot when he becomes a free agent after this season. Brown, the No. 2 pick in the 2005 draft, had a base salary of $3.6 million and a salary-cap hit of $6.1 million in 2008.

"If Parcells isn't convinced that Brown is the long-term answer at running back, the Dolphins would cut costs and presumably get by with Ricky Williams, who turns 32 on May 21, and another young runner or two whom they might draft this weekend."

See each team has the same problem...money.

Back
Top Bottom