It's Grass....dope....who cares? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Grass....dope....who cares?

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Even if Ricky did fail a drugs test for smoking weed, who cares? I'm mean really? Who give a stuff? Yes he'll get fined, but damn, I could care less that he got caught smoking grass. Seriously. He's not Jimmy Smith or Rae Carruth or Nate Newton. Knowing Ricky's personality, I'd be amazed if he didn't smoke it. I have a friend who went to UT and who said that he would often see Ricky smoking grass at parties. I tended not to believe it - he is a Pats fan after all - but still, at the end of the day - I don't think he's going to turn into Tony Montana any time soon.

This will doubtless be blown out of proportion on a scale similar to that of the Janet Jackson breast incident. But I say, who gives a toss? Not me.

Yes I would care but what I'm talking about is societal. Attitudes of people towards him rather than a suspension. That said, I have a lot of confidence in Travis Minor IF it ever came to that.

Boomer said:
Even if Ricky did fail a drugs test for smoking weed, who cares? I'm mean really? Who give a stuff? Yes he'll get fined, but damn, I could care less that he got caught smoking grass. Seriously. He's not Jimmy Smith or Rae Carruth or Nate Newton. Knowing Ricky's personality, I'd be amazed if he didn't smoke it. I have a friend who went to UT and who said that he would often see Ricky smoking grass at parties. I tended not to believe it - he is a Pats fan after all - but still, at the end of the day - I don't think he's going to turn into Tony Montana any time soon.

This will doubtless be blown out of proportion on a scale similar to that of the Janet Jackson breast incident. But I say, who gives a toss? Not me.

Agreed. As far as Ricky the person, smoking a little weed does not make him a bad person. Surely we all know that. He is much more defined by his charity work, and apparent kindness to others, especially children. The worst thing about this is a potential suspension.

Boomer said:
Yes I would care but what I'm talking about is societal. Attitudes of people towards him rather than a suspension.
Oh, OK. In that case, I do agree with you.
I just don't want him to get suspended.

yeah, I don't want him suspended either, but just generaly in terms of "nature of the crime" - it's hardly Jeffrey Dahmer stuff. Yet I'm sure it'll get painted that way.

Boomer said:
yeah, I don't want him suspended either, but just generaly in terms of "nature of the crime" - it's hardly Jeffrey Dahmer stuff. Yet I'm sure it'll get painted that way.

that has to be one of the dumbest statments i have ever read on here. no one would ever compare it to jeffrey dahmer. thats beyond over exaggeration. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I care.
His family cares.
His body cares.
His brain cares.
His lungs care.
His coaches care.
The NFL cares.
The law cares.
Kids that are fans care.
Endorsement opportunities care.
His agent cares.
The piss man cares.
The media cares.

i dont care. he is a player on the field and what he does off should be his business, barring a suspension.
i bet 1-3 smoke grass so who are we to criticize...
let him be. he does not come into our bedroom and scrutinize what we are doing so i think that he should be left alone. the media screws him and ony other athlete.

because RW is a public figure, under law, the media can divulge any and all info about him...but i think that the public has just as much as a right to know everything and anything about the people brining us this news. i mean we are taking there word for things and passing judgment on others based on their reports.
so i wanna know, what does ethan skonick do at night...does he cross dress..is he at home in a hot pink thong painting his nails????

oh...id rather RW fail a piss test than get a DUI

ltfinfan said:
that has to be one of the dumbest statments i have ever read on here. no one would ever compare it to jeffrey dahmer. thats beyond over exaggeration. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Itfinfan - welcome to the world of I-R-O-N-Y.

Back
Top Bottom