It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Not All Jay Cutler, Folks

Is this a qb protest?? Thomas drops a ball in his hands, next play Landry drops one (Although a tough ball to catch) next play Stills drops one. Seems sketchy. Are these guys wanting Moore to come in?
Miami dolphin fans I just finished watching the first three series of the Miami Tennessee game . Jay Cutler did nothing wrong on the first three series.He made the correct reads of the Tennessee defense. On the first series it was Devante Parker on third and eight who made a nice catch but instead of going up the field he decided to go horizontal which cost us a first down. On the second series it was Kenny stills on second down with the throw to Landry, that Stills missed his block and caused Landry to get tackled behind a line of scrimmage. On the third Series Miami was in the red zone and Cutler made a really good thow to Grant who could not hold onto the ball in the end zone. I will watch the rest of the game later on but people remember, watch the game closely before you blame the quarterback for the offenses demise.

We are gonna waste this defense if we don't make a move for a qb. I'd try to trade for teddy bridgewater he fits the o they may part with him for a 3. Provided he is gonna be medically cleared. That would be my primary.

The other option is probably aj Mccaron but he's a heavy stays on his primary and stares it down qb

Send cutler packing if we make an add.

I hate wasting this defense and another year of cam wake cause the qb position is tragic

This is a good football team that's season is already over because of the qb play/options

unfortunately you and i both know that's not gonna happen - if i had to guess we are stuck with the gase/cutler experiment this year and it's going to be a battle of limiting the qb influence on the offense until he either benches him or somehow cutler gets comfortable...we are going to keep trying to win games with our defense and ajayi....

atlanta will be a good test

Back
Top Bottom