It's so quiet round here... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's so quiet round here...

um sandy is kicking most of their asses

That bitch came and left. I was one of the lucky ones to not sustain any damage, the other 2.5 million ppl, not so much. Although she did wipe out Seaside heights and washed away all the guidos and guidettes (and hopefully morso the worthless Jersey Shore cast) so that is nice. I feel for the normal people there though.

I think it's time to move on. I mean I enjoyed the win, but hell it's Thursday!! And as satisfying as this was...we have a lot of football to play. Tough Colts team (4-3) in their house, and a tough stretch coming down the road with Seattle, New England and San Fran all back to back.

It's quiet because it's done and over. We should move on too and think about the rest of the year.

I think it's time to move on. I mean I enjoyed the win, but hell it's Thursday!! And as satisfying as this was...we have a lot of football to play. Tough Colts team (4-3) in their house, and a tough stretch coming down the road with Seattle, New England and San Fran all back to back.

It's quiet because it's done and over. We should move on too and think about the rest of the year.

Im not moving on. I will never move on. I will always remember completely dismantling and embarrassing that sorry sad team.

Back
Top Bottom