ITT: Post a GIF or Pic Reaction to Sparano getting Canned | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ITT: Post a GIF or Pic Reaction to Sparano getting Canned

DwightFistPump-1.gif

Wasnt whining. I told him feel free to post whatever he likes in here. I just addressed his first post because he was acting all offended and I told him the course of action he should have taken. I aint even mad.

And I am neither offended nor mad. I think it is just pathetic. The guy is fired and gone and you people have to express yourself through animated GIFs. That is a sad state of affairs.

I think as long as the threads are open to the public I can, just as the kids of Sparano, go into a thread and comment on it.

But cheap, anonymous hits under the belt is what you need to make you happy.

And I am neither offended nor mad. I think it is just pathetic. The guy is fired and gone and you people have to express yourself through animated GIFs. That is a sad state of affairs.

I think as long as the threads are open to the public I can, just as the kids of Sparano, go into a thread and comment on it.

longdogdealwithit-1.gif

Umm guys. This isnt offending Sparano on bit. Were happy and were expressing it dammit.

His cheerleading squad can go whine some more now.

Umm guys. This isnt offending Sparano on bit. Were happy and were expressing it dammit.

His cheerleading squad can go whine some more now.

I am not his cheerleading squad. Far from it. I believe I said a looong time ago that Sparano should have been gone last year though recently I was wondering if he was shackled by Henne. Happy is one thing, but some gifs (and I am not talking about the celebratory gifs) are just pathetic.

clear.gif

I am not his cheerleading squad. Far from it. I believe I said a looong time ago that Sparano should have been gone last year though recently I was wondering if he was shackled by Henne. Happy is one thing, but some gifs (and I am not talking about the celebratory gifs) are just pathetic.

There were GIFs other than people celebrating? Nobody ITT has wished personal ill well on Sparano.

Back
Top Bottom