J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!!

scottieUK

Starter
Reaction score
Indy just scored and went 10 up. I can`t see the Jets coming back. Thank God for that, those scumbags in the Super Bowl would have just been too much!!!!!

don't count them out just yet. the jets are one of the luckiest teams i've seen (other than the steelers).

here's hoping for a jets loss :pray:

Hey Rex Jabba the Hut Ryan, I thought you were going to beat up the Colts today?? hahahahah!! Bye bye Rexy!!! Jets lose Jets lose Jets lose ...LMAO!!!! I love it

Yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...all those loser Jets fans have been running there mouths around here for the past few weeks....now it's MY turn!

Sanchez going into his pouting mode on the sideline i love this i am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!awwww poor puss boy :boohoo:

Stover just kicked a FG & iced it @ 30-17. Hallelujah!

Sanchize made a few bonehead plays and was lucky that did not blow up in his face.

The Colts have provided a blueprint on how to beat the jets... Be patient, composed, & focused. Further, the best thing you can do a against a 46 defense is spread it out i.e. Colts today and Marino v the Bears back in the day.

Don't move this post. Why? Totally relevant.

GOOD NIGHT REX. Your team was lucky and now the most overvalued team in the NFL.

Their luck has ended. The jets are a pretty good squad but they had no business in the AFC championship game IMO. good job colts.

Back
Top Bottom