J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!!

my mother always told me never argue with in idiot,,because if someones watching or in this case reading they might mistake me for the idiot. reread your post,, criticizing again are we

There's no need to be that hard on yourself, sure you lack some basic football knowledge but idiot might be too strong of a word.

WOW....for once I have to agree with Junc....are you seriously going to give Jets fans **** for losing the AFC title game????

To all my dolphin fan borthers...STFU!!!!

They were playing a title game while we sit here and try to figure out who to draft with the #12 pick....get real....

The Jets did a hell of a job with a rook HC and QB...and they're only going to be better next yr....

Ummm sure why not?
If Miami was playing in the AFC Championship and lost, I bet theganggreen would be yucking it about and I would have absolutely NO problem with that cause I dont post over there and we are hated rivals.

The Bills losing 4 straight Super Bowls is also something I give Bills fans crap for. Nothing wrong with that either.

well if i remember correctly we didn't have teams lay down so we could go to another fans form and pound our chest

Oh yeah thats right you guys just decided not to show up for the first half of the game against the Texans with your season on the line in your own building. Now I remember :lol:.

And im willing to argue the point that it wouldnt have mattered if the Bengals rested their starters or not. My evidence being that we went in there house the next week and beat them. But hey anything can happen I guess.

Oh yeah thats right you guys just decided not to show up for the first half of the game against the Texans with your season on the line in your own building. Now I remember :lol:.

And im willing to argue the point that it wouldnt have mattered if the Bengals rested their starters or not. My evidence being that we went in there house the next week and beat them. But hey anything can happen I guess.
i guess you have reading problems to..i was talking about the phins making the playoffs last year..hahahahha

Seeing a 6 page thread about the Jets losing is more fear than I expected Dolphin fans to have for the Jets. Just wait until Rex Ryan is able to tailor his defense around the players he selects. The Jets have nowhere to go but up.

Seeing a 6 page thread about the Jets losing is more fear than I expected Dolphin fans to have for the Jets. Just wait until Rex Ryan is able to tailor his defense around the players he selects. The Jets have nowhere to go but up.

why would he want to mess with that defense. it's fine the way it is.

could probably spend more tailoring a suit and tie though.

why would he want to mess with that defense. it's fine the way it is.

could probably spend more tailoring a suit and tie though.

I can't agree with that after seeing the finished product of 2010, although I love how the D came through more often than not.

Rex did a masterful job against a lot of teams by disguising the weaknesses of the defense, considering he lost his Pro Bowl NT early on, and considering he had JAGs rotating through the d-line, no true threat at pass-rushing OLB (I like Pace as an overall player, but he just isn't a natural pass rusher - which is sad considering he started his career with his hand on the ground) and a combination of pathetic/unhealthy players in the cornerback unit.

But teams like the Phins on MNF (puke), the Pats in game 2 this year, the Jags, the Falcons and the Colts were able to expose the true weaknesses in NYJ's defensive personnel in 2010.

Over the next couple of seasons, if he can land a solid #2 corner opposite Revis, a solid nickel corner that can stay healthy, a true pass rusher and a reasonably young nose tackle that can demand double-teams, the Jets won't have to overload blitz the opposing defense 3 out of every 4 plays from scrimmage to get pressure on the QB. And when that happens, they don't get picked apart when they go to zone, which killed them in many games this season.

This, of course, is in a perfect world, and the Jets only ever experienced that fabled world for one season in franchise history.

Back
Top Bottom