J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!!

Both teams can have bragging rights. Dolphins for sweeping the Jets and Jets for making the playoffs.

However, I remember years ago 1998-2001 when the Jets swept the Dolphins 4 years in a row, and the Dolphins still finished with a better record in 1999, 2000, & 2001 all the Jets fans would still always bring up the sweep, even though the Phins always finished ahead[except '98] and in the playoffs. And now it's the other way around, just remember that!

Plus I'll take our 2008 Division Championship victory when we knocked both the Jets and Patriots out of the playoffs in one day.

The difference is you guys lost in spectacular fashion each postseason. You weren't competitive, we actually made the title game and were competitive in it.

Just what about losing late in the 4th quarter 27-23 can be considered worse than being out of the game by the middle of a 3rd quarter that ended up 30-17 do you find particularly difficult to comprehend?
119nqdw-1.jpg

B/c playing a game in week 2 at home is exactly the same as playing in an AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME on the road.:crazy:

They ask, "Will we ever win yet?" The Yets are called the Yets because the will never ever win another Super Bowl. That's why they are the Yets! J. E. T. S. (JUST END THE SEASON) head in their ***!!! 30-17 Shellacking!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :chuckle::hi5::thanks: Yets!!!!

newreply.php

I must have missed all the Dolphin SB apps since 1985 and all those title game apps since 1992.

25k3inp-1.jpg

Cry me a river douche, but do your delusional rationalizing over at TGG or JI. As your troll king here has claimed many times, unless they won the SB, what little the jest have done falling short of that matters little. Funny last year, on your retard boards everyone was devaluing our AFCE CHAMPIONSHIP, and justifying it by the way the Ravens then handled us. Realistically, Peyton proved that without Casey Painter you're an 8-8 non playoff team -and that's at best.

You are so delusional it's not even funny. Stick to photoshopping.

You are so delusional it's not even funny. Stick to photoshopping.

Yet another FH post on your way to lucky 13000 won't guarantee you the title of "King of The Trolls" this year. Sorry.

Stick to TGG where they're either still not wise to your vacuum visioned, parsing, selective stat citing, all things jest aggrandizing ways ... (aka "delusional").. or view you as just another normal homer.

we always want to talk history.

than we want to swing it to championship games. neither team has won one in a long time.

converesely, when was the last time the jets won the superbowl, and when was the last time the phins did. It's going to be superbowl 44 this year right?

Yet another FH post on your way to lucky 13000 won't guarantee you the title of "King of The Trolls" this year. Sorry.

Stick to TGG where they're either still not wise to your vacuum visioned, parsing, selective stat citing, all things jest aggrandizing ways ... (aka "delusional").. or view you as just another normal homer.

It's not my fault you struggle w/ reading comprehension but hey- you do make some good photoshops!

we always want to talk history.

than we want to swing it to championship games. neither team has won one in a long time.

converesely, when was the last time the jets won the superbowl, and when was the last time the phins did. It's going to be superbowl 44 this year right?

We last won one 41 years ago, you last won one 36 years ago. 90% of the board was not alive or too young to remember any of those SBs.

It's not my fault you struggle w/ reading comprehension but hey- you do make some good photoshops!

And it's not my fault that I was ahead of the curve in seeing through your "I'm objective, I'm here to educate you on the truth" shtick and calling you as a blatant homer in sheeps clothing - but hey, you are as entertaining as a rodeo clown - well sometimes.

And it's not my fault that I was ahead of the curve in seeing through your "I'm objective, I'm here to educate you on the truth" shtick and calling you as a blatant homer in sheeps clothing - but hey, you are as entertaining as a rodeo clown - well sometimes.

You haven't seen through anything, I back up all of my arguments unlike folks like you. You THINK I am just a homer b/c you struggle w/ reading comprehension.

We last won one 41 years ago, you last won one 36 years ago. 90% of the board was not alive or too young to remember any of those SBs.

rationaliztion, just as I suspected. true to form junc... well done.

so to be clear we last won a suprbowl before you last won a superbowl.

got it.

WOW....for once I have to agree with Junc....are you seriously going to give Jets fans **** for losing the AFC title game????

To all my dolphin fan borthers...STFU!!!!

They were playing a title game while we sit here and try to figure out who to draft with the #12 pick....get real....

The Jets did a hell of a job with a rook HC and QB...and they're only going to be better next yr....

You haven't seen through anything, I back up all of my arguments unlike folks like you. You THINK I am just a homer b/c you struggle w/ reading comprehension.
with all do respect,,you should'nt attack anybody about reading comprehension,,because this is your biggest problem

WOW....for once I have to agree with Junc....are you seriously going to give Jets fans **** for losing the AFC title game????

To all my dolphin fan borthers...STFU!!!!

They were playing a title game while we sit here and try to figure out who to draft with the #12 pick....get real....

The Jets did a hell of a job with a rook HC and QB...and they're only going to be better next yr....

"and they're only going to get better next year."

this your positive of?? that would be a superbowl birth, even by juncs recently stated standard for next season.

Back
Top Bottom