J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J-E-T-S Lose, Lose, Lose!!!

It's not my fault you struggle w/ reading comprehension but hey- you do make some good photoshops!
Actually his photoshop skills are as bad as his posting skills and that is saying something.

i not going to provide examples...it's in every post you make....you just don't comprehened very well..or take time to READ THE POST before you post

That is b/c you have none.

I am sure there are posts where I took something the wrong way but it's pretty rare. I always give Miami credit when they deserve it but people on here only think I criticize them. That is perception not reality. I gave you all sorts of credit when you won the division, heck w/ a month to go I said I thought Miami was the best team in the div this year but people perceive what they want to perceive.

Yup the Jets lost in the AFC Championship game to arguably the best team in the NFL with arguably the greatest QB of all time on it. After beating two other division winners (the number 2 and 4 seeds) on the road with a rookie HC and a rookie QB who happened to play his best football in the playoffs.

As for the Dolphins........well they won 7 games.

That is b/c you have none.

I am sure there are posts where I took something the wrong way but it's pretty rare. I always give Miami credit when they deserve it but people on here only think I criticize them. That is perception not reality. I gave you all sorts of credit when you won the division, heck w/ a month to go I said I thought Miami was the best team in the div this year but people perceive what they want to perceive.
like i said it's almost every post...what makes you think what you say is gospel....you don't need to enlighten us. and you do criticize and only criticize...and when we won the afce last year, you said the only reason we won was because brady didn't play..72 dolphins, weak schedule i can go on,,but i think you get the jest of it

Yup the Jets lost in the AFC Championship game to arguably the best team in the NFL with arguably the greatest QB of all time on it. After beating two other division winners (the number 2 and 4 seeds) on the road with a rookie HC and a rookie QB who happened to play his best football in the playoffs.

As for the Dolphins........well they won 7 games.
well if i remember correctly we didn't have teams lay down so we could go to another fans form and pound our chest

well if i remember correctly we didn't have teams lay down so we could go to another fans form and pound our chest
Dolphins backed into the playoffs last year then got their ***** handed to them in the first round by a rookie QB.

They didn't play anyone alive for a playoff spot the last 5 weeks. Isn't that backing in according to your dense mind?

man your off base.

YOU GO BACK THROUGH THIS ENTIRE THREAD and find for us all where backing in didnt' refer to the colts pulling starters.

what a joke.

I made a post back on the day the Jets made the playoffs, but I will reiterate my posts point.

What do the Jets get for their cute little playoff run?

- HUGE expectations on their shoulders next year
- a draft pick about sixteen spots behind us
- the inability to sign a free agent without losing one
- a slightly, I say slightly, tougher schedule

Now if the Jets were a much better team than Miami, this would have little relevance. But we're two teams who are arguably on the same level. I mean they got two more wins than us, one a gimme win, but we beat them TWICE.

Call it a fanboy rant, but the Jets gain 0 from this wannabe playoff run in my opinion except for maybe some confidence for Dirty Sanchez.

You know what is scary is that the Jets blitzed Manning like crazy and he beat them. We played back on Manning and he beat us. Both our teams took the lead over his team, yet he still won. How do you beat Peytong Manning?

#1 - You barely outplayed us in the first game, and you got very lucky in the second game. Hang your hat on getting a lucky win, but anyone who knows football would look at that game and clearly see that the Jets dominated you and outplayed you badly on both sides of the ball. Do you deny that?

#2 - If you asked all 32 GM's to choose between having our roster or your roster, how many do you honestly think would pick the Dolphins? You better use that higher draft pick wisely, and take advantage of your superior ability to sign free agents, because you need to add alot of talent before you catch up to us.

You "beat" us twice ... congratulations. You went 5-9 against the rest of the NFL. We went 11-6.

#1 - You barely outplayed us in the first game, and you got very lucky in the second game. Hang your hat on getting a lucky win, but anyone who knows football would look at that game and clearly see that the Jets dominated you and outplayed you badly on both sides of the ball. Do you deny that?

#2 - If you asked all 32 GM's to choose between having our roster or your roster, how many do you honestly think would pick the Dolphins? You better use that higher draft pick wisely, and take advantage of your superior ability to sign free agents, because you need to add alot of talent before you catch up to us.

You "beat" us twice ... congratulations. You went 5-9 against the rest of the NFL. We went 11-6.

And here's their prize Johnny!!!! Tell them what they won!!!......

A BIG FAT BOWL OF NOTHING!
:lol:

So I guess the Vikings are *really* the NFC Champions since they nearly doubled the Saints in total yards, and also led in time of possession, first downs, etc. Basically everywhere except on the scoreboard. So I guess Vikings fans should be happy and Saints fans shouldn't.

The Jets would have been at best an 8-8 team if the Colts didn't let them into the playoffs in the first place. The Dolphins would have beaten the Colts 2nd string team also, and probably a deflated Bengals team that hadn't beaten a good team since mid-November. It was nice that they beat the Bengals and Chargers[two franchises that may actually be worse than the Jets historically.] I'm fine with the Dolphins going 7-9 and not getting eliminated until week 17, even with the toughest schedule in the NFL and with our best players going down early in the season. $hit happens. Luck was on the Jets side in 2009 just like it was on our side in 2008.

To be honest, the Jets won 2 playoff games and the Dolphins swept the Jets, so either can have "bragging rights". Both are in the offseason without a division championship or a league championship to show for it. Arguing makes the offseason go by with something to talk about so I know it's going to happen, since there is not much. But I think i'm pretty much done doing it until at least the draft since both teams have something to brag about which means it won't go anywhere. So just know that it doesn't make much sense this time around. But, I do know it is really the only thing to talk about until the draft.

like i said it's almost every post...what makes you think what you say is gospel....you don't need to enlighten us. and you do criticize and only criticize...and when we won the afce last year, you said the only reason we won was because brady didn't play..72 dolphins, weak schedule i can go on,,but i think you get the jest of it

I didn't say the only reason you won the div was b/c Brady didn't play but we all know had he played then NE wins the div. You guys earned the div last year, we had the same opportunities you had and we choked down the stretch. This year the roles were reversed.

It's a fact that the '72 team faced the easiest sched of any SB Champion. Would you prefer I lie? I am not just making things up.

Your last 5-6 games last year were against dead teams.

I didn't say the only reason you won the div was b/c Brady didn't play but we all know had he played then NE wins the div. You guys earned the div last year, we had the same opportunities you had and we choked down the stretch. This year the roles were reversed.

It's a fact that the '72 team faced the easiest sched of any SB Champion. Would you prefer I lie? I am not just making things up.

Your last 5-6 games last year were against dead teams.
my mother always told me never argue with in idiot,,because if someones watching or in this case reading they might mistake me for the idiot. reread your post,, criticizing again are we

Back
Top Bottom