"Jackson wants out of Cleve. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Jackson wants out of Cleve.

then this is for the NFL General board if it has nothing to do with the Dolphins

blingbling2334 said:
then this is for the NFL General board if it has nothing to do with the Dolphins
Whatever! You must make alot of comments about this to alot of people then. Trying to get your post count up there? As much as he has been talked about on this board and the interest we seemingly have in him, it belongs on THIS board!! I Just said I don't want him.

Relax Bling hes just making a statement...you go to the NFL general board

LtDan662002 said:
Whatever! You must make alot of comments about this to alot of people then. Trying to get your post count up there? As much as he has been talked about on this board and the interest we seemingly have in him, it belongs on THIS board!! I Just said I don't want him.

how did we get post count? Last time I checked, I averaged around 1 post a day.

good post thanks, I wouldn't mind having the guy as a back up potential starter but with all the negative hype I've read on this site I would be willing to give up more then a 5th rounder, 3rd never!

LtDan662002 said:
Not saying we should get him but he is pissed up there and would have somethng to prove. Whether he could do it is another story entirely.

Hey I'm glad you posted here. They have been talking about trading for Jackson awhile back. This is current news that can lead somewhere! Has anybody been watching this guy?

tunamuncher said:
Hey I'm glad you posted here. They have been talking about trading for Jackson awhile back. This is current news that can lead somewhere! Has anybody been watching this guy?

I honestly doubt Jackson is going to Miami. Miami is already losing draft picks like crazy, I'm sure they're going to see what they can get off the cuts, and worry about a RB if they miss all the good RB.

Jwcolour said:
well we do have that extra third...

how about that second round pick we gave up for Feeley....

If he's that unhappy there, maybe he'll just get cut. If the team really wants him, they should wait and see. Might not have to use a pick afterall.

LtDan662002 said:
Not saying we should get him but he is pissed up there and would have somethng to prove. Whether he could do it is another story entirely.

http://clevelandbrowns.com/news_room/news/arts/2955.0.html
Actually considering the poor state of Clevelands line while hes been there his numbers aren't bad, of course considering the poor state of our line will it be any better here?

Back
Top Bottom