"Jackson wants out of Cleve. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Jackson wants out of Cleve.

The only thing that worries me about the guy is his attitude. Whats to say that if we did get him that he would act the same way when we bring in a RB to take his place.

I think the Browns will be playing Hard Ball and not budge because they know how desperate we are for a HB. I don't think we should budge though... Worst case scenerio we wait for next year with a 3rd rounder rather then with a 1 yr. HB and without.

wonderl33t said:
why? He's a FA after this season
RFA. but they cant afford him and Harrison. Speculation is theyll keep Marvin.

This makes it more realistic to get Jackson for 6 th pick.(Not that I want him)

tunamuncher said:
I'm a patient man, we can save the draft picks for Edge!!
Save picks for Edge?? He will be a free agent, last time i checked you don't need anything but money, for free agents. :confused:

:cooldude: Well what about that cowboy RB RaShard Lee? I thing we might be able to get him cheap from the tuna and he runs hungry!!!:cooldude:

All we keep hearing out of Miami from inside "sources" is that this guy is a talent and we are trying hard to get him but Clevland wants a 3rd round pick. We gave up a second round pick for AJ and he may not even start. We already offered a 4th for Jackson, why wont we just swallow the pill and give up the 3rd we got from Chicago or our own and just get this guy if we think he is a player. Right now our running game is scary, and not in a good way. Something must be done before the season because I refuse to hear all the cheers from the Patsy fans this year. We have a great team here, plug up the big piece, and lets Roll!!!

That sound good to me. Anyone hear anything about Reshard Lee? Is he playing tonight?:cooldude:

Waterboy said:
That sound good to me. Anyone hear anything about Reshard Lee? Is he playing tonight?:cooldude:
Yeah he sure is playing. He fumbled on his first kick return.

Back
Top Bottom