Jake Long and Cameron Wake named Pro Bowl starters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long and Cameron Wake named Pro Bowl starters

I remember when Omar Kelley said doing camp that Wake might not make the team. And people get paid for stupid comments.

Can't really think of two more players that deserve to go to the pro bowl more. Congrats guys!

When some of you still second guess whether Long was the right choice for the #1 pick just remember that only three years into his career he has started every game and has made the Pro Bowl all three years. Yes, a franchise quarterback would have been nice, but we still got one of the best players in the league. Long is now a three time Pro Bowler. :)

He isn't in a glamorous position so good luck getting people to be really excited about a LT

Also remember if you think Jake has a down year, he played the last part of the season with a tear in his shoulder, and played at a high level.

I'd have liked to see Vontae or Big Paulie get some recognition, but they aren't ready just yet

Also remember if you think Jake has a down year, he played the last part of the season with a tear in his shoulder, and played at a high level.

I'd have liked to see Vontae or Big Paulie get some recognition, but they aren't ready just yet
In a couple of years I definitely see Vontae going, and hopefully Soliai will get some recognition.

Awesome. Glad they got it. I still love the Long pick even for all thoes saying we should have gotten Matt Ryan. We have a now 3 time Pro Bowl LT and possible HOF LT with that pick.
Very excited for wake especially how hard he worked to get their.

Well deserved! I just hope WAKE can have 2 sacks next week, very difficult but it would be nice so that he finishes atop the league.

Well deserved! I just hope WAKE can have 2 sacks next week, very difficult but it would be nice so that he finishes atop the league.

if he can get one he will pretty much sure up the most sacks in the league... he has 14 and abraham is 2nd with 13 and i dont see him playing much in last game

When some of you still second guess whether Long was the right choice for the #1 pick just remember that only three years into his career he has started every game and has made the Pro Bowl all three years. Yes, a franchise quarterback would have been nice, but we still got one of the best players in the league. Long is now a three time Pro Bowler. :)

remember the only reason he made it in his rookie season was because Jason Peters sat out

remember the only reason he made it in his rookie season was because Jason Peters sat out

he still played at a pro bowl level and remember the only reason peters made it was because of his name... that year he let up around 10 sacks.... he had a mediocre year

Dan Carpenter had a Pro Bowl locked up until he went 0-4 a couple weeks ago (granted they were all long kicks).

Back
Top Bottom