Jake Long and Cameron Wake named Pro Bowl starters | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Long and Cameron Wake named Pro Bowl starters

Another quick question:

Why does the NFL hate Lousaka Polite?

I remember when Omar Kelley said doing camp that Wake might not make the team. And people get paid for stupid comments.

some scouts acted like white was gonna be better than Vick. Some people on this board said Ryan would be a monumental bust. People are wrong all the time. It wasnt so far fetched at the time he said it lets not forget prior to signing in canada Wake was out of any football for two years so you never know, there are no sure things coming out of the position he was coming, although he was a pretty low risk investment. I was never a huge WAKE fan myself, not because Im ignorant of canadian football or a hater I just know the huge differance in talent. Wake is one of the rare guys that was not good enough for some reason to play in nfl although he seemed to have the skillset that worked on his game and became a player. what he has done this year rushing the passer has been nothing but amazing from where he has came from. I say major congrats you deserve a pro bowl start. I dont agree on Long , he is now in the Mike Alstott zone where his popularity will basically take him to pro bowl every year. He is a probowler in name only in my mind. Great effort hurt but he was not one of the best two tackles in the AFC this year blast away im sure he is not the only guy that did not deserve to start. Nobody else on roster deserved probowl consideration at all. Marshall too few big plays, Carpenter actually had poor overall year among lowest in fg pct. Congrats again Cameron

no carpenter? Billy freakin Cundiff!

Carpenter hit 75 percent of his field goals, cundief hit 89 percent so yea I think that was an easy choice in fact these players all had better years than carpenter. rob Bironas, Adam v, neild rackers , s janikowski

In fact cundief is by far the most deserving leading the league in kickoff yards and touchbacks as well as a high FG percentage. Half his kickoffs are touchbacks 38 compared to carpenters 14. These are not close numbers

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

Another quick question:

Why does the NFL hate Lousaka Polite?

did we have a 1000 yard back that someone did not inform me of.

Surprised Dannie Carp didnt make it...

read my above stats 75 percent of fgs compared to 89 percent
cundief lead the league in kicoff average and half his kicks were touchbacks
38 tbs compared to craps 14 i mean really this was no conspiracy thier numbers were not even close.
no k at 75 percent should be the pro bowl starter

Back
Top Bottom