Jamar Taylor Added to Injury Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Taylor Added to Injury Report

Is this the injury that prevented him from playing earlier or is it a new injury? For some reason, I thought that his earlier problem was a sports hernia.

I think this kid needs to just rehab the rest of the season (what's left of it). His rookie season has been forgetful. He was still a good prospect coming out of college, so I'd like to see how he can develop after allowing him to fully heal and after an offseason of conditioning work.
This constant harping about him being a bust and cheap shots at JI are not constructive. JI wasn't the only GM intrigued by his talent. Some of you act as if he was a reach in the 2nd rd, when in fact, he had a 1st rd grade by many analysts. There were also many Finheaven posters raving about the pick after the draft.
Hindsight is 20/20.

The problem is we keep on drafting guys that were already hurt in college. Once thy get hurt it seems to snowball from there. I'm ok drafting a talented player who i hurtat the moment if you do it i the late rounds. But when you keep on drafting players that are hurt in the top 3 rounds then you're asking for trouble.

Ozzy rules!!

Taylor was going to get on this thread and defend himself, but as he started to type he got Carpel Tunnel Syndrome and is out.

Back
Top Bottom