Ja’marr Chase | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja’marr Chase

the great news is either Chase or Pitts will be there at 6 no question. The only way they don’t is if teams don’t go qb. In this event with both gone and qbs still on the board, we are in perfect position to obtain an array of picks to trade back again.
Not if Atl grabs Pitts and Cinci grabs Chase, which would really suck.

I don't care if you're here or not truthfully.

I do however know you and slimm both hold Bama players in a slightly higher regard than they might otherwise be. It's understandable because 1) you are both Bama fans and 2) Bama has a loaded roster every year.

I will also say anyone who claims to know which prospect will be better in the NFL between Smith and Pitts is just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Both are equally able to make a tremendous impact at their respective positions. Which one ends up better over their career, that's anyone's guess.
well since my posts have me picking Pitts over Smith......where's your argument?.....you are making stuff up about me.

This one hurts... the possibilty of Chase becoming a fin is becoming more and more unlikely with the Bengals there before us. I better get over it now so I'm prepared on draft day. At one point I truly believed it was destined for Chase to end up in Aqua. Oof
😪😭😭😭

Namor said:
Who said that...third rounder was what i said..he had to play in a three /four....plus tearing his knee up didn't do him any favors....
It wasn't were he would go, it's whether or not he was a bust (I bet on bust which he clearly was). It's tiring to be honest, anytime anyone suggests Miami take anyone other than a Bama player it goes like this "this whole board doesn't know their collective asses from a hole in the ground". Every year over and over like a broken record.

Who was the fat-*** nose tackle Bama had coming out about 8 or 10 years back. Mount Lard or something like that, I'd dig back through eight years of posts to find the one I bet you and Slimm that he'd end up a scrub but I don't have the time.

I heard crickets after he flamed out in Baltimore. My point here is as much as you two think you know it is always a hit or miss with college recruits.

Namor said:
Find my posts where i've ever said anything different....of course i make mistakes on recruits...i'm not one of these guys that analyze young athletic men for ***** and giggles.
You said Saban was buying recruits...I just asked who and how much?
No idea pure unadulterated speculation on my part because of his weasel ways. Go ask Saban, I'm sure he has an answer for you, in the meantime I'll just tell Saban to go **** himself any chance I get.

Namor said:
Who said that...third rounder was what i said..he had to play in a three /four....plus tearing his knee up didn't do him any favors....
It wasn't were he would go, it's whether or not he was a bust (I bet on bust which he clearly was). It's tiring to be honest, anytime anyone suggests Miami take anyone other than a Bama player it goes like this "this whole board doesn't know their collective asses from a hole in the ground". Every year over and over like a broken record.

Not if Atl grabs Pitts and Cinci grabs Chase, which would really suck.
That really would. Ultimate worst case scenario. Hmmm and then what? I would have to entertain a trade down to pick up Waddle, Smith or Parsons. Without trading down I may entertain Sewell. Eeek I really don't want to go there now. Let's hope Chase or Pitts will be there.

That really would. Ultimate worst case scenario. Hmmm and then what? I would have to entertain a trade down to pick up Waddle, Smith or Parsons. Without trading down I may entertain Sewell. Eeek I really don't want to go there now. Let's hope Chase or Pitts will be there.
In that case if the fins have waddle and Smith equally rated then I would trade down with either Carolina or Denver since two more QBs will be left on the board and pick up an extra second this year or 1st next year.

But the names!! I see no names kind sir. It was simply a statement, it might be false or it might be true. IDK.

In that case if the fins have waddle and Smith equally rated then I would trade down with either Carolina or Denver since two more QBs will be left on the board and pick up an extra second this year or 1st next year.
Nice~! I love the sound of this. Trade down for the win!

I don't care if you're here or not truthfully.

I do however know you and slimm both hold Bama players in a slightly higher regard than they might otherwise be. It's understandable because 1) you are both Bama fans and 2) Bama has a loaded roster every year.

I will also say anyone who claims to know which prospect will be better in the NFL between Smith and Pitts is just throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks. Both are equally able to make a tremendous impact at their respective positions. Which one ends up better over their career, that's anyone's guess.

I don't have a bias for any program's players over another in terms of evaluation. I'm not like you. That's why I'm right so much. If an Alabama player is overrated I tell you.

I tried to tell get that point across with Chainkwon and Ruggs last year.

Back
Top Bottom