Ja’marr Chase | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja’marr Chase

I don't have a bias for any program's players over another in terms of evaluation. I'm not like you. That's why I'm right so much. If an Alabama player is overrated I tell you.

I tried to tell get that point across with Chainkwon and Ruggs last year.
Meh....I'll give you 60/40. Not a bad record by any stretch, definitely better than Kiper.

Meh....I'll give you 60/40. Not a bad record by any stretch, definitely better than Kiper.

You count about as well as Grier drafts.

By the way, Cody was a 2nd round pick and has a superbowl ring. He was a key cog at nose for Baltimore when they went about 3 years without allowing a 100 yard rusher.

You count about as well as Grier drafts.

By the way, Cody was a 2nd round pick and has a superbowl ring. He was a key cog at nose for Baltimore when they went about 3 years without allowing a 100 yard rusher.
Never said he was a 1st round pick. I said he was touted as one, in your defense you had him in the 2nd where he went but only based on his 2 down ability and Miami's need to have a 3 or 4 down DT.

Key being the key word here, if 'key" is defined as starting 16 games in your 2nd season and then 4 more before being out of the league 3 years later, sure I guess "Key" is the word I'd use.

Never said he was a 1st round pick. I said he was touted as one, in your defense you had him in the 2nd where he went but only based on his 2 down ability and Miami's need to have a 3 or 4 down DT.

Key being the key word here, if 'key" is defined as starting 16 games in your 2nd season and then 4 more before being out of the league 3 years later, sure I guess "Key" is the word I'd use.

Now you're defending me - make up your mind.

The key word was bust. Kinda like your posts.

Not a defense, just a statement. All I have to say is now I understand, based on your knowledge a successful criteria for a 2nd round pick is being out of the league in 5 years while playing in a back-up capacity. Got it, and now I know what I need to know about 'successful criteria".

I'll just leave this right here:
3. DT Terrence Cody (Round 2, 2010)

The Ravens drafted Terrence Cody in Round 2 of the 2010 draft to help keep their run-stopping defense on track. Instead, Cody was a full-season starter for one season — 2011 — before the likes of Ma’ake Kemoeatu and then, Haloti Ngata, supplanted him.

Still, the Ravens hoped something would come of Cody’s selection, giving him a one-year deal in 2014 to stay with the team after his rookie contract expired. Instead, he appeared in just one game that season and never played a down in the NFL again. All told, he had just 87 combined tackles in his five seasons in Baltimore.

Not a defense, just a statement. All I have to say is now I understand, based on your knowledge a successful criteria for a 2nd round pick is being out of the league in 5 years while playing in a back-up capacity. Got it, and now I know what I need to know about 'successful criteria".

Well it's not that bad for a fat kid from JUCO. You couldn't run on him even in the NFL.

Yes due to the fact he was on the bench winded lol.

It was a different era of football. The game changed and he was caught up in the transformation. He wasn't a fit for it.

You act like I drafted him. Ozzie Newsome drafted him. Let me know when you get caught up.

It was a different era of football. The game changed and he was caught up in the transformation. He wasn't a fit for it.

You act like I drafted him. Ozzie Newsome drafted him. Let me know when you get caught up.
It's not about catching up lol. It's about simply saying I called him a bust and I was right. I've been wrong too and stood by it (I hate ex-wives).

It's not about catching up lol. It's about simply saying I called him a bust and I was right. I've been wrong too and stood by it (I hate ex-wives).

Well you were close. We'll call it a win in your favor.

Nice, an entire page of two guys arguing. on to page 16 to see if there's any content remotely relevant to Jamar Chase.

He just put up 23 reps of 225, ran a 4.38 40, had a 41” vertical and an 11’ broad jump.

LMAO that some of y’all wanna take Waddle or Smith over him.
Those 23 reps shouldn't be underestimated. Press corners will hate him, because they're used to dominating weak college kids, but Chase is a man.

The nice thing, my friend, no matter who we like at 6, we almost assuredly get an impact player who helps us.

Back
Top Bottom