Jared Odrick Getting Tested for PEDs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jared Odrick Getting Tested for PEDs

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BBZd1RkCQAE0qZd-1.jpg:large

Jared Odrick ‏@JaredOdrick98 These PED testers are no joke...making house calls at my moms house pic.twitter.com/Ue4RS4Wr
Details

Looks like Odrick is getting randomly tested for PEDs.

Sure he is going to pass it, he wouldn't post pictures of it otherwise. This though shows how serious the league takes PEDs.

That dude is handling another mans pee with no gloves? Nasty...

Dang. I thouhgt the Army was tough. Good thing he didn't try that in my Mom's kitchen though. He'd be getting a broom up side of his head.

Odrick reminds me so much of Lyle Alzado, it's like a flashback to the 80's when I was a kid watching the Raiders. He talks just like him, he even has that half crazy look in his eyes.

No gloves, hope he didn't taste it as well. Is enhanced performance a prerequisite to test because we may have a mistake here? J/k

I'm sure he'll pass no problem. Nothing enhanced so far in his performance. He definately needs to step it up this next year, otherwise we are looking at another Ireland 1st round bust pick.

This is nothing compared to USA olympic tests. After the CJ Hunter/Marion Jones scandal, they literally show up and stick with you until it's wee-wee time. They actually watch you pee into their cup. :lol:

I'm sure Ted Ginn was never tested!!!
Everyone gets tested even punters. Only thing we don't know is how the process works. Pretty sure Ray Lewis being able to bench press 600 lbs isn't natural - for all we know he could be carrying around another man's pee on a tote bag just incase he gets stalked by these weird medical assistants to test him at his grandma's house.

Back
Top Bottom