Jarvis Landry path to the draft videos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry path to the draft videos

I can see him bailing out the QB a lot in the future here.

I'm really hoping that he grades out as Anquain Bolden.

I don't mind slow WRs, but there is a role for them. I wish
to god we went playmker with the first, but everyone seems to just love offensive linemen now.

I am not a very emotional guy but I was deeply moved by the video. I love the pick and Ryan Tannehill just got himself a big time weapon. Looks like we drafted a real character. Don't be surprised if his toughness and competitive spirit start to rub off on his teammates.

i'm on board.... Great down to earth guy that brings "it" game time. He most likely won't play much this year, but if someone goes down he will. I'm pretty sure he was acquired so that we can get rid of wallace's contract in the 2015 offseason.

maybe ,just maybe, he was drafted because he's a great player and
we had 3 wide receivers with knee problems last year

I can see him bailing out the QB a lot in the future here.

didn't someone say "if the DB's back is turned throw him the ball"? good advice for TH(also would start teaching Wallace how to get noticed)

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Landry: "the ball is mine"

Wallace: "that throw sucked"

Great video, can't wait for the season to start!!

I am not a very emotional guy but I was deeply moved by the video. I love the pick and Ryan Tannehill just got himself a big time weapon. Looks like we drafted a real character. Don't be surprised if his toughness and competitive spirit start to rub off on his teammates.

That seems to be the theme with our signings this off-season. As we know, the culture in any organization can help you or hurt you. It's a new season, a new team, so hopefully, we are on our way to improving the culture in our locker room.

I'm on board.... Great down to earth guy that brings "it" game time. He most likely won't play much this year, but if someone goes down he will. I'm pretty sure he was acquired so that we can get rid of Wallace's contract in the 2015 offseason.

why is everybody so anxious to get rid of wallace, he opens up the field, do you remember when nobody could get separation

Because he doesn't fight for balls, and Tannehill doesn't have a great deep throw. Teams figured that out in the second half and often Wallace only go single coverage in the second half. That lead to tighter coverage the rest of the field. I hope Tanny develops that, but if he doesn't...you play to his strengths, which is what good coaches do. In this case, play guys that run good routes and don't drop balls. An 8-yd completion on first or second down means 2 and 2 or 3rd and 2....Miami had way way way too many second or third and longs because of sacks or bad runs or dropped balls. I suspect Landry is built more to replace Hartline, who started to get a case of the dropsies in the second half of last season. And I love BH, but a #2, route possession receiver has to catch the damn ball, and I hope he gets back to that. 6 mil possession receivers that have dropsies tend to get cut.

Gibson is a fine slot receiver if he's healthy.

why is everybody so anxious to get rid of wallace, he opens up the field, do you remember when nobody could get separation

Back
Top Bottom